Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Achieve your goals and have fun while doing so

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2018 at 3:09 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 21 Total Views

Hello all my name is Erica and I am an independant Consultant for Paparazzi accessories and as I sit here and work a little on my business. I just realizede how happy I am to be a WAHM. I enjoy what I do and I think that is very important when you start on your road to finding either a business or a job to do at home. If you dont enjoy what you are doing you wont be successful. I have learned in my road to success that you have to be determined set Goald for your self make challenges push your self beyond what you are used to use your full potential to achieve your goals and dreams.

I am writing this post to extend an opportunity for moms whom are looking to take control of their own destiny. What I do is I sell BEAUTIFUL $5 JEWELRY.  And it is so fun because I get to share the opportunity with so many moms on a daily basis. Its an exciting opportunity and if you know Moms whom love to buy jewelry this is the perfect opportunity for you.

My site is: http://www.purpledicejewelry.site please feel free to check it out.

if you have any questions leave a comment below or you can email me at erica.paparazzi38@gmail.com

I look so forward to hearing from you all soon and working with you.

by on Mar. 9, 2018 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)