Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now Get $300.00 In FREE Groceries With AmeriPlan!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:25 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 71 Total Views

groceries
Get $300 of FREE GROCERIES!

Greetings!

If you are like most Americans, you are working hard to save in every area of your spending, including your grocery shopping!

Our team is dedicated to finding ways to further our lives and our family's lives as well as to help others see the value of working at home with a legitimate company! With this in mind, we have a special offer for you!

You Can Receive $300 FREE Groceries Certificate!

piggy bank
Put Money Back INTO Your Bank!

The new year has started off with great interest by many people who want to work at home and be their own boss!  They like the chance to get started with their own Health Benefits Home Business!  Compared to other opportunities out there, franchises, and other chances to supplement your income, this opportunity can not be beat with what we have to offer!

* Weekly Pay
* 401k & Direct Deposit
* Unlimited Free Training and Individual & Team Support
* Monthly Residual Income
* Your Own E-Commerce Websites for Marketing
* Household Health Benefits
* AD&D Insurance
* Set Your Own Schedule, Be Your Own Boss
* Part Time/Full Time
* Home Office Tax Deductions

AND NOW....
$300 of FREE Groceries!

Let's Get You Started!

Ket to Success
What is the Key to Success?

The key to success is to find a way to help you meet your goals!  That's it!

Now, recognizing the opportunity to help you reach these goals takes some looking.  Our opportunity to work at home has changed so many lives on our team and in our company.

SEE how others who said "Yes" to working at home with the Number One National Discount Health Benefits Company in the US
are meeting, or have met their INITIAL goals!

Visit our recent Convention in Dallas, TX via video:

Road to Success

Get On Your Road to Success!

Research our company, ask questions, get answers so that you can find out now if you're ready to get started, because we are ready to help you succeed!  With your efforts and our training and support you can succeed in reaching the goals you want to meet!

If you would like to visit one of our training calls to listen in on the training we provide, visit TrainingInvite.com and look at our schedule to see which call you would like to listen in on.

If you are ready to get your OWN training started right now, give me a call and we can get you started immediately!

Contact Number:

607-321-7023

Ready, Set...GO!
If you would still like to learn more about our company, visit my website:

www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/PattyQM

You're Invited to Listen to a Training Call!  Hear just some of the training and support that our team offers to help you succeed:

You're Invited to Our Training Calls!

Ready to get started?  Visit my website to enroll yourself and I will send you our training information right away to help you get started, today!

www.IBOPLUS.com/PattyQM (click on "Get Started Today!")

I look forward to working with you!

Patty McMahon Ameriplan┬« Health / Dental Plans         

Home Office ~ 607-321-7023 / Yahoo IM ~ Pattyqm00   

WAH, Daily Pay, 401 K, Benefits www.freedomathometeam.com/pattyqm

Group Owner ~WAH Mom Opportunities

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)