• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CHOCOLATE! The Secret To Health And WEIGHT LOSS!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:50 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 73 Total Views

Just about everyone wants to lose weight and statistically 99% of people love chocolate!

What could be better than putting the two together to help people lose up to 1lb per day and make Great Money from home?

I'm Audrey and I LOVE Tru Chocolate! It is helping me lose 1/2 lb to 1full lb per day!

I have more energy than ever before, I feel great, I am less stressed out and I am making more money with this in my spare time from home, than with anything else I have ever tried. I plan to eat this chocolate for the rest of my life because of ALL of it's benefits-

• Safe For All Ages
  • Lose Up To 1lb Per Day!
  • 3040 ORAC per piece! 
  • Diabetic Friendly!
  • Celiac Friendly!
  • Gluten Free!
  • Vegan!
  • Organic!
  • Sweetened With Dentist Recomended Xylitol! Kills Bacteria, Yeast and Candida!
  •  Infused With Beneficial Herbs Which Help Promote Healthy Blood Sugar Levels!

Now Introducing A New Product!

Announcing TRŪ Liquid Chocolate  

TRŪ Liquid Chocolate is a rich, velvety blend of chocolate and exotic fruits to tantalize your taste buds. With Açai, Mangosteen, Cupuaçu, Goji Berry & Cherry

- worthy of Gods and Royalty!

• Incredibly High ORAC Score at 135,000 per Liter - That's 3994 per ounce! as tested by UBE Analytical Laboratories (ID Test# 09-01043)
  • Contains High Quality, Antioxidant Rich Cocoa
  • Supports & Promotes Optimal Health and Wellness
  • Contains the Most Popular Exotic Juices fro around the world: Açai, Mangosteen, Cupuaçu, Goji Berry & Cherry       

Setting the New Standard Among Super Juices

• TRŪ Liquid Chocolate is an ORAC score of 135,000 per liter, versus 23384 for MonaVie, 34631 for Xango, 12844 for Himalayan Goji Juice and 13693 for Tahitian Noni

Its Delicious

• Only 19 Calories Per Serving
  • Tastes like Chocolate Cherries!

http://www.ChocolateWeightLossWow.com  Join for $10

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns. Individual results may vary.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)