Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CareerStep ROCKS! Train @ home to work @ home...Here's how...

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:15 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 82 Total Views

Hi -

I am a SAHM and I'm training at home to become a medical transcriptionist. I am studying with CareerStep, and I am so excited about this program that I want to share the info to anyone who might be interested.

CareerStep is an industry leader in the field of medical transcription education. This program is wonderful. Even if you have no medical background...and maybe even don't know how to type.....CareerStep still affords the ability to teach you and in time provide you a work at home opportunity.

CareerStep is a challenging study and train at home opportunity.....that teaches the field of medical transcription. This course is WONDERFUL. The staff is very helpful and the program is interesting and thorough. I highly recommend this to anyone interested in learning to become a medical transcriptionist. This course offers the flexibility to learn and train at home....to eventually work at home....

CareerStep is highly respected in the medical transcription industry.......they have partnered with outsourcing companies that will actually 'waive' their prior experience requirements to CareerStep graduates because they KNOW they have excellent training and are highly capable. One who studies this course with diligence and completes this program per protocol does stand to gain real employment at home.

If you'd like FREE information about this real work at home opportunity check out this link:

www.homecareerinfo.com/1254

Enjoy!

Carrie

Happy&Proud Mom and CrumbEarner....I earn CASH BACK and you can too....Here's my how-to-link:  http://home.bigcrumbs.com/leorhia14

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)