• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

78 Agents in my group alone & Growing + The joy of helping homeowners SAVE THEIR HOMES and become DEBT-FREE!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:59 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 78 Total Views

HELPING TROUBLED HOMEOWNERS  - I have been a home-based business owner for 17 years now and by far, this has been the most lucrative, rescission-proof business that I have ever had a chance of getting involved in.  It is the joy of helping homeowners save their homes and become debt-free that makes this career a better career than anything else out there.  Please feel free to contact me IF YOU WANT TO SEE OUR COMPENSATION STRUCTURE at 702-217-5241.  We are over 300 agents strong and still growing. 

Lowest pay is $700 per deal and recruit people to earn more!!  Honesty is the key to grow this business....NO SCAM ARTIST allowed.  This company offers great opportunity for for PEOPLE WITH INTEGRITY. If you have a different agenda, this will not work for you, but if you are honest and and work with genuine interest in helping others...THIS BUSINESS IS FOR YOU and we will welcome you with open arms.  TRAINING IS FREE and they are offered in the form of webinars and PowerPoint presentations. CALL ME!  I will show you how.

Thanks!

Glena Dee

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)