Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 5:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 377 Total Views
Hello everyone! I joined this group awhile ago but never introduced myself. My name is Amanda and I live in kihei. I have lived on maui for 13 years. My fiance was born on kauai. I have two children. a 2 year old girl and a 1 year old boy.
Aloha!
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Jannelle1401
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 2:27 AM
Hi Amanda, my name is Jannelle. I have two boys. Christian,14 & Jaden 20 months. I live in Pukalani.  I don't know many people in Maui. I'm originally from Boston. If you ever want to talk story, I'm here...
Aloha,
Jannelle
amandamarielee
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 2:13 PM

Quoting Jannelle1401:

Hi Amanda, my name is Jannelle. I have two boys. Christian,14 & Jaden 20 months. I live in Pukalani.  I don't know many people in Maui. I'm originally from Boston. If you ever want to talk story, I'm here...
Aloha,
Jannelle

Nice to meet you! I moved to kihei from pukalani a year ago. i will probably move back up there after my lease expires. How long have you been on maui?
Jannelle1401
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 11:41 PM
Hi Amanda, well to answer your question, I first moved to Maui in 2001. I was living in Lahaina for about a year I had to return home for physical reasons.(They just didn't have the care I needed here). About 2 years later when I was feeling much better I had met my new husband, and him, my oldest son, and myself made the joint decision to come back to Maui. So, September 1st 2003 we came back. We stayed w/ my sister in Wailuku for a couple weeks. Then a hostile in Paia for a month, then Maui Park In Lahaina where my husband got a maintenance job. That's where we found out I was pregnant!!!! WOW, what a shocker. A month later, he got laid off and we lost our apt. So we ended up at the Spinnaker in Lahaina town.(hot as hell!) Jaden was born 12-6-2005.  After all the ups and downs we are FINALLY where we want to be. UPCOUNTRY!!!!YYYAYYY!. I'd still rather be even more upcountry, but I'll take this for now :0)
So, how about you, how long have you been here? and where are you originally from? Do you miss it at all?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)