Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (8301-8310):
monkeylovin2
by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Hello everyone I am a 20 someting momma I have two little boys ages 6 yrs and 5 months and a fiance. We just moved to a new town and I am trying to make friends for my self and my kids.  

LilMaMa40711
by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 11:44 PM

well hi! I'm Felicia, and I'm 20. I live in a little town of Redfield,SD. I have two crazy boys. Jaxon who is 4 1/2 and Haven who is now 7 months! I didn't breastfeed Jaxon for as long as I wanted due to age/school/stress and such, but Haven I have been breastfeeding successfully now for the whole 7 months!!!  Jaxon is in headstart and is super smart, in my mind any how!
I actually joined the site in hopes of maybe getting some advice from other moms my age. My mom tries to help, but SO many things have changed since we were kids. At least I have GREAT support for my breastfeeding, because me and my siblings were all nursed until a year or longer! Crazy!  

mikeymommy15
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:27 AM

hi im 15 and my son mikey is my life and my husben is my love

katvixenstar
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:04 AM

Hi, my name is Cassandra, i am 25 and mom to a 6 year old girl and 2 year old boy. i am very anti-social and am so sick of it! some days my kiddos drive me crazy, and i know i need a better support system than i have right now. life has been super stressful for my little family lately, the kids and i are currently living with my parents while my SO (and our dogs who i miss almost as much as my bf!) is trying to get something set up on his property (is not happening very quickly). most days i don't get on the computer much, some days i am on it too long. I joined this group cause i am hoping i can find some ladies who will listen to me when i vent, and and maybe i'll find some good friends, who knows.

besides my honey and my kiddos, i love pitbulls, fish -i currently have 2 goldfish and a pleco in one tank, and my daughter has a betta in another, facebook games like Farmville (unfortunately lol) Spongebob, Martha Speaks, Veggie tales, and daydreaming about having my own place, and "me time" again. 

i have to go to bed, (it's later than i thught, lol!)  but hopefully i will be able to get back on here soon. 

Septimus
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:33 AM

I'm Sevven and 9 days after my c-section is scheduled (unless he has his own ideas my son will definitely be born Dec 27th) I will be 21. My daughter, Tirzah, is 18mosand absolutely the coolest kid I've ever had the priviledge of knowing!

I've had a kind of odd life, super sheltered and dysfunctional until I got kicked out to college at 17, met my now finacee shortly after turning 18 and welcomed our daughter into this new, functional, free and exciting life of ours 5 months after turning 19. I feel, compared to most girls I know who had babies so young, that I've got my stuff together pretty well. My mom is my hero and my role model, my fiancee, Nick, is my knight in shining armour and my right hand nd my babies are my new eyes!

I'm looking forward to talking to other young ladies experiencing the adventure of motherhood!

MamaMakinMoney
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:58 AM

hello everyone, My name is nicole, I am 24 and live in wisconsin. My life is pretty average I like to think. I have 2 kids.. Julian who is 4 and Alexis who is 3. I've been with their dad for 8 years now.. He is the hardworking "i am man, i take care of family" type. Which, I can't complain about, because I get to be at home with my amazing kids! I do however feel guilty a lot and every couple months I will try getting a job - which I always seem to fail at!! I can't leave my babies :(

Get paid to receive TEXTS! Click here for info! have a nice day

JBird012011
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:53 AM
Hi I'm Jen. I'm 23. I have 3 children 2,3, and 6. Im a stay at home mom. and I live in St. Petersburg, Fl
prescottmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:01 PM

Hi I am megan prescott I have 4 year old in pre k and a 7 month old but i live with an 8 year old and a 16 year old that are my sister in-laws I just moved to the mesquite/forney tx area so i dont know anybody here just looking to make some friends formy daughters and I.

MaddiesMommy464
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Hey I am ashlee im a 20 years old single mom of a beautiful 18 month old girl :)

baby_mom2012_
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

hey everyone. im kate. i'll be 20 in march and im 14 weeks pregnant with my first baby. i found out a few days ago i'll be having a little boy. i plan on naming him David Liam. my boyfriend and i live with my grandma (in the process of moving out but its really hard)

i cant lie, im excited to be a mom but im EXTREMELY terrified of the pain.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN