Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (8311-8320):
mommyjulie512
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:16 PM

I am Julie, a 29 year old mother to 2 beautiful kids. Sabrina is 3 years old and Travis was born on Halloween of this year! I am a stay at home mom and I am looking forward to meeting other moms on here!

ginger5653
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:41 PM

Hi Hi - 

Not sure how much longer I can hang in this group since I'll only be "twenty something" for another few months. Trying desperately to hold on it it as long as I can though. :P

My name is Leianne but I'm better known to the world as Ginger. I have a gorgeous 6 month old daughter - Lilyana Saige - and will soon have two amazing step - children Curtis (18 in April) and Madison (10 in May). My fiance Mikol and I are set to tie the knot in St. Louis on 01.19.13 at the Chase Park Plaza and I am both nervous and excited :)

I currently work in customer retention for AT&T but am actively looking for something else that will bring in more job security as well as better pay and benefits so if y'all know of anything, by all means, hook a sister up ;-) 

I can be found on here or on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/randomredhead) for any other moms who would like to chat. 

Looking firward to meeting everyone and making lots of new friends both online and in my area.

Hugs to all!

- Leianne

luckilyblessed
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Everyone! I am 23 years old and married and have a one year old :-) Hope to get to know you guys and if you have any questions, just ask!!

Samantha

lovelylady1102
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:55 PM

Hello All........ I'm a 27 yr old mom of 3 beautiful little ladies. Married and from Maryland.......just recently laid off and a full-time student. Currently trying to get use to the whole stay at home mom thing........FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ready for any advise and help looking for a new job!!!!!!!!!love you sign

erikahoneyvb
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Hi, I'm Erika, a 20-something first time mom.  My daughter is Harper and she was born July 17, 2011.  Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

shaquintha
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Hello, I'm Shay and I am a 20-something mom. I have one daughter who is 5 yrs old. Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Aryanas_Mom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM

Hi my name is Taryn, I am new to this site and group and just thought I would introduce myself. I have a 3 year old daughter named Aryana and we are expecting our second baby in February.

lovelymother451
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:36 PM

Hello,

My name is Erica. I'm 23 I will be 24 on the 25th. I have three children, I am a stay-at-home-mom right now. I'm not in school. My newborn is 5months old she is my only girl, I have two boys. I want to finish scool soon hopefully I can start back in the fall.

I am a Minister's wife (and sometimes my kids won't be still in church lol) my husband in also in the Army, and he's not home right now. I am involved in my church, but I don't get out much ppl invite me, it's just that with the kids I'd rather just stay home.I love music and just want to get connected to other mom's like me. 

I wish I could think of somthing else to tell you at this time but that's all for now.

LMEMomma05
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Good evening Ladies, I'm Katie, new mom to Logan, well he's an exciting 8 months old now so not so new anymore. But that's alright he is taking me on an amazing adventure into mommyhood. I just recently got married alittle over a month and half ago. My husband and I have known each other since childhood, he will be leaving in a few months for the Airforce. Hope everyone is having a good evening. Thank you!have a nice day

MamaRaee
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello,

My name is Heather. I am a 23 year old new mom. My handsome son Roman was born July 8, 2011. I like in Indiana. I am a SAHM. My main hobby is crocheting. I have my own shop selling items I've made, I also take custom orders. It's a great time filler (as if a new baby isn't enough), and it's so nice being able to stay home with my son and still make a living doing what I love.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)