Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (11141-11150):
LuvsHopesDreams
by Lindsey on May. 29, 2012 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  I just joined Cafemom and my name is Lindsey, but everyone calls me "Linz"  I'm mom to a wonderful 2 year-old boy named Colin and am getting married to my loving fiance (who is not my son's father, but will be a much better father to him) in August.  I'm a midwestern girl.  Hope to meet ya!

RubyQ19
by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Ruby Quiroz, 20 years old , i am a FTM and my due date is Aug 19 2012! I am a military wife and me and hubby recently moved to Germany, my family lives in the states but i am now coping well with them being far away, i like Germany so far:)

Cheonnahmerryma
by on May. 29, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Hi my name is Che' and I am having my second child in feburary.i am 20 and I am a full time college student and employee
chanty0084
by on May. 30, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Hello everybody I am Chanty I am 27, Im from lawton ok. I have a son hes 4, I am expecting another child its little boy around Oct 25 or so. Is there anyone that lives in oklahoma area in this group?! willing get know everybody :)

lovinyou42405
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Joan and I am 25 and I have been a member of cafemom forever but havent been active until now.  I am a mother of 2; I have a little girl that just truned 5 and a 3year old little boy and they are my life.  I have been married for almost 7 years now to the most wonderful man ever! I am currently in school persuing my assosiates degree in health care administration and soon I hope to finifh my nursing degree!

krysiie
by on May. 30, 2012 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello,

My name is Krystle. I am 20 years old and a mom of two beautiful children, Aniyah and Jesse. Aniyah is 2 years old, but she has an attitude of a 15 year old.:) Jesse is 3 months old and he's my chubby boy. I love them soo much. I've probably moved about 4 times in the last 2 years (to illinois, to miami, to arizona and now texas). Hopefully, this is our last time moving. Iam a stay at home mom, but I just started selling Avon about 3 days ago so hopefully that goes good and brings in some money. Once we get settled here, I would like to go to school for business.

jessie092013
by on May. 30, 2012 at 12:36 PM

So the first doctor appointment is June 6th next wed so excited :) Daddy is bummbed he cant go to this one haha

ColleenMarie211
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Colleen and I am 24 and I have a two yr old son. I am a single mom and am starting to find myself in quite a few rough patches and am looking for somewhere to turn to get some advice on certain things. I am going to school right now and I am currently unemployed.

StepMommyNanny
by on May. 30, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Hey Everyone!!   

My name is Jessie and I am the StepMom of an adorable three and a half year old whom we have 5 days a week. I am also a nanny and work for a family with a ten month old little girl. I am also a substitute at a local Montessori school. I'm excited to become a part of this and talk with other moms and get/share advice and stories!     I love reading about others and their stories and hope to learn from many experiences and points of view!  

blueeyedpixie
by on May. 30, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Hello everyone! my name is Sarah. I'm 27. I have been with my wonderful husband for 7 years. We have a 6yo ds, a 1yo dd, and another ds due in Sept. and I have 2 step-daughters(16 & 11). I love so many things, being outside, camping, cooking, baking, quilting, kniting, crochting, pretty much anything I can try. and I'fe love to make some new friends:)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)