CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (11301-11310):
Ladybabydoll
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 9:03 PM

hello everyone. im in need of real friends. so plz msg me and talk. i love to have fun and of course i freaking love my kids. ive been married for 6 yrs in july. im all round happy person. feel free to stop by n say HIIIII..lol

forgottenSunday
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Hello! I am a single mother of two beautiful boys, Xavier and Isaac. I am here to relate to other mothers and meet new friends... so don't be shy to say hi!!  = )

AmyVegas
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 4:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone.

My name is Amy, I'm 23 years old and recently welcomed my son Tristan into the world on 5/31. Originally from New York, but moved to Vegas to be with my fiancé. I was prior active duty Air Force and he in the Marines. I'm a stay at home mom (for now) and he contracts over seas. I'm very big into health and fitness. I ran a 5k while 37 weeks pregnant. I would upload pictures as everyone below has done, but my iPad doesn't allow me to, so my apologies there.

Looking forward to chatting with all the mommies out there!
socalmommy13
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Hi! I'm Skye ...I'm 25 and I have a beautiful 3 year old girl and 4 months pregnant with our second child! I live in mountain resorts in southern cali but wish I could move back to san diego! I'm a stay at home mom right now and probably forawhile longer!
socalmommy13
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I plan on going back to school for dental assisting and start making money again!
Hopefully I will get to chat with some of you!
Fosterwife
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Hello all, my name is Haley, I'm a 27 year old Mama of 4. I have 3 boys and a girl, the oldest boy is my stepson, but still mine. I am married to a wonderful man named Roger and I am a stay at home Mom, although I am about to head back to work!

KayleesMommy17
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Tonya! I am 23 and I ahve a 2 1\2 yr old daughter..and a son who is due in August! How is everyone?? simple smile

LuchianaB
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Luchiana, go by SHauna for short. I am 26 and have the most amazing son, Brennan who just turned 2 in April. My boyfriend and I have been together 9 years this september.

I work full time as an Accounting Clerk, and of course a full time Mommy :)

I am a country girl at heart, I love the outdoors, hunting, fishing, Love country music. Anything to do with my family and friends is my top priority.

Hope to get to know more moms and make some friends and recieve and give advice :D

mini-star
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:41 PM

hi well im new here .. i'm hoping to meet new friends.. its been really hard to meet new people since i had a baby soo i'm hoping this site will do me some good :)..my little girl is 9 months and she is a really tall baby haha..ive been leavign in calgary ab for 3 yrs now.. i got a tiny dog like really tiny  that has a hard me walking.. i dont get out much as i dont know calgary very well.. my b.f works all the time soo he has no time to help me get around without getting lost haha!!! soo i think thats all for now if u wanna chat just msg msg! ill be happy to answer u!

mini-star
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:42 PM

BUMP!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)