Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (13051-13060):
ilovemyboys757
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 2:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Hey Cafe Moms! I am Nicole (aka) Nikki. I am a mom to two boys, 2 years old & 6 months old!! Looking to meet other moms around the world & just chit chat!! Hope everyone has a merry christmas & happy holiday!!!

Mikeysmom10310
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 3:08 PM
3 moms liked this

Hey!

My name is Rosa and I am 23 years old and i have an amazing little boy (Mikey) who is 2 and the center of my world..

I work two jobs a full time teacher and part time during weekends which is good because dadddy gets his guy time but hard because I feel as if sometimes I am missing out..I do what I have to for my family my boyfriend also works full time so we are always busy

My son goes with me to my job which is great I get th see him throughout the day I am enjoying watching him grow and learn new things everyday and I cant wait to see what he comes up with next

glad to be apart of Cafe moms!!

thanks

Anon4Me
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 5:33 PM
2 moms liked this

I used to be on here a long time ago...lol this is a lot differnt. anyway my name is Loralei... I am 27 years old and and stay at home mom.

VTmom1518
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 6:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Charlee, I'm a mom of 2 boys ages 2 and 4. I am 23 years old and married. 

grandmaster88
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 6:55 PM
2 moms liked this

hello all my name is brandy I'm 24 I have 2 girls one is 6 named Rayne and the other 2 named Lilly I'm happily married to a man I've been with ten years. I'm new to the whole social networking thing so all help is appreciated

Stephenie2810
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:51 PM
3 moms liked this

HI I'm Stphenie 24 engaged and have a 1 year old very active boy named johnny and wanting to have a nother lill one love being a mom.!!!!

CrouseMommi
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 8:34 PM
3 moms liked this

I need mommi friends!! :)

mirayou7912
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 9:12 PM
2 moms liked this

My name is Miranda. I'm a mother of two: A beautiful three year old daughter, and a handsome one month old son. Just looking around to find some mothers who share the same interests, and that actually understand what it's like being a mom.

KarlinaSkai
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 11:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi My Name Is Karlina

Srgbtg1228
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM
3 moms liked this

Hey everyone my name is Erica , I'm 24 and have a beautiful daughter who will be a year old on the 28th of this month. I've been married to my husband Brenton for almost a year and a half but we have been together since 2006..I'm new to cafemom , I don't have any friends with children and a lot of my family I can't talk to because they have very different ways of raising children that I don't agree with. I'm looking for moms my age that i I can talk to and not feel judged , my family seems to so that often.:0/ 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN