Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (13051-13060):
ilovemyboys757
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 2:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Hey Cafe Moms! I am Nicole (aka) Nikki. I am a mom to two boys, 2 years old & 6 months old!! Looking to meet other moms around the world & just chit chat!! Hope everyone has a merry christmas & happy holiday!!!

Mikeysmom10310
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 3:08 PM
3 moms liked this

Hey!

My name is Rosa and I am 23 years old and i have an amazing little boy (Mikey) who is 2 and the center of my world..

I work two jobs a full time teacher and part time during weekends which is good because dadddy gets his guy time but hard because I feel as if sometimes I am missing out..I do what I have to for my family my boyfriend also works full time so we are always busy

My son goes with me to my job which is great I get th see him throughout the day I am enjoying watching him grow and learn new things everyday and I cant wait to see what he comes up with next

glad to be apart of Cafe moms!!

thanks

Anon4Me
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 5:33 PM
2 moms liked this

I used to be on here a long time ago...lol this is a lot differnt. anyway my name is Loralei... I am 27 years old and and stay at home mom.

VTmom1518
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 6:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Charlee, I'm a mom of 2 boys ages 2 and 4. I am 23 years old and married. 

grandmaster88
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 6:55 PM
2 moms liked this

hello all my name is brandy I'm 24 I have 2 girls one is 6 named Rayne and the other 2 named Lilly I'm happily married to a man I've been with ten years. I'm new to the whole social networking thing so all help is appreciated

Stephenie2810
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:51 PM
3 moms liked this

HI I'm Stphenie 24 engaged and have a 1 year old very active boy named johnny and wanting to have a nother lill one love being a mom.!!!!

CrouseMommi
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 8:34 PM
3 moms liked this

I need mommi friends!! :)

mirayou7912
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 9:12 PM
2 moms liked this

My name is Miranda. I'm a mother of two: A beautiful three year old daughter, and a handsome one month old son. Just looking around to find some mothers who share the same interests, and that actually understand what it's like being a mom.

KarlinaSkai
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 11:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi My Name Is Karlina

Srgbtg1228
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM
3 moms liked this

Hey everyone my name is Erica , I'm 24 and have a beautiful daughter who will be a year old on the 28th of this month. I've been married to my husband Brenton for almost a year and a half but we have been together since 2006..I'm new to cafemom , I don't have any friends with children and a lot of my family I can't talk to because they have very different ways of raising children that I don't agree with. I'm looking for moms my age that i I can talk to and not feel judged , my family seems to so that often.:0/ 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)