Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (13091-13100):
Irishgurl132
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Kira. I am 25 years old. I will be 26 on January 15th. I joined cafemom to meet other Moms from my area. I have a daughter and might be expecting another bundle of joy

kbug327james
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone my name is Alicia and I am a 24 yr old mother of 2 wonderful kids my son James is 3yrs old and my Daughter Makayla is 21months old. I am a stay at home mom about to start my 1st term in January to be a  Paralegel. I am also an Avon Rep. I live in Keithville with my wonderful husband and our little ones. I am originaly from Haughton but we have moved around quite abit in the last 7yrs but never far from home. I look forward to getting to know all of you!!!

junemomtobe
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello!

My name is Teresa im 27 years old and been married to my amazing husband for 8 1/2 wonderful years! We have been trying for a baby since we have been married...we had a long rocky road with 1 mc last year and many infertility treatments! We are not exspecting our miracle baby in june of 2013 It seems so unreal

Im 15 1/2 weeks pregnant and i worry about everything..is everyone ok with the baby? am i doing everything right? am i gaing to much weight, to little weight?

Im hoping to find much needed love and support 

Thank you!!giving heart

Nikki_10-09-10
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey mammas!

I'm Nikki! I have a 16 month old daughter Haylee with my husband of 2 years. We are in the process of moving to Converse, TX we currently live in the Thousand Oaks area.!

MY husband works everyother week in the oil field up in Ft. Worth. I love making friends with other moms, letting my daughter interact and make friends! I have 2 direct sales companies I work full time from home, plus I have a side business of crocheted headbands, and hats. I am also a full time online college student working towards my assocaites degree in business management. I am an open book so feel free to ask anything!! =]

sbell02
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Yall I am Sara Bell, I am 23 and mother to a 4 year old son as well as Wife to my best friend. I am working on a BSW currently and going into Juvenile addictions I think when I am done, no real plan though just a thought of a field I might focus on. I work only some nights after my husband gets home and thats just so I can have some contact with anyone but my son and husband. We just moved to Louisville about a year ago and I have yet to make friends. I am just really not very social I guess when it comes to making life long friends. Just talking I can do but having permanent contact with people is much harder for me. I hope that I can make some new friends and have a connection with people again. I dont know if I am the only one but I have often felt like since becoming a mom and wife I have lost myself. I know who I am to everyone else and I have a label to them but I cant seem to remember who I am to myself. I really hope to find me again. 

zamiasmom12
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

hello my names is sheylynn and im 20 yrs old and im a single mom of a beautiful 6 month old lil girl  

Dara820
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Dara, I'm a 24 year old mother to a little girl, Jaelyn, who will be 3 March 11. I'm due with our second baby, boy, April 18. I used to have an account on here under dara0820 and deleted it a while back, but decided to come back!

ciennanbabysmom
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone! My name is marIssa. I'm 22 have a beautiful 2 yr old girl and am expecting number. 2 august 7 2013 hoping for another girl! :)
ERLCMommy
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:43 PM
2 moms liked this

hey im Rickia but everyone calls me kia, im 21 SAHM to a 4 yr old girl and a 2 yr old boy married to the love of my life chris and would love to make new friends and women i can talk to cause i dont have any friends cause once i got pregnant wit my daughter i lost all of my friends...the only friends i have r my husband but he is a man lol and my mom who lives in minnesota and i live in alabama

TristenLaci02
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:49 PM
5 moms liked this

Hi my name is Tristen, I am 21 years old with a 9 month old daughter. She is my everything and the best thing that has ever happened to me!! I love being a mom and hope to have another little one in the next couple years. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)