Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
  • 13370 Replies
221 moms liked this

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (1-10):
XComsGirl
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 6:21 PM
56 moms liked this

Hello,

My name is Jackie. I am a 23 year old new mom. My wonderful daughter, Ariel, was born August 5, 2009. I live in Hayward, CA, and am currently a stay-at-home-mom. I am taking classes in the hopes of getting a bachelor's, but it's not certain when I will be getting my degree.

To be honest, I am fairly antisocial. I try to be social, but when things don't work out as hoped, I tend to revert inward again. I am hoping to come out of this shell that I'm in and meet some other moms out there. I would like to learn from others' experiences and share mine.

I'm sure that there is a ton of more stuff that I could say in the hopes of sounding interesting. Alas, I can't think of anything. Below are some pictures of me and my baby:

~Jackie:
Mother of Ariel (8.5.09)
Wife of Richard (3.4.08)

"Never complain of that of which it is at all times in your power to rid yourself."

lovinit02
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 10:13 PM
17 moms liked this

Hi everyone! First off I want to coment on the previous post. Jackie you have a beautiful family. I hope to get to know you better. I have started to finally come out of my shell so I can relate :)

Ok, for introduction, my name is Kori. I am a 27 year old sahm to 2 wonderful girls. They are 3.5 and 2. My husband and best friend have been married for 6.5 years. I enjoy cooking, music, reading, arts and crafts with the girls, biking, camping to name just a few things. I have recently taken up gardening, we'll see how that goes in the spring ;). I look forward to getting to know you all.

Have a great day!

KBix
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 10:56 PM
14 moms liked this

Hey everyone! I'm Kristina and I'm 24(well in 2 hours i will be) i have  a son named Bailian who will be 3 in January. I am an army wife and i am married to an amazing man named Brad. He is on his way to be a recruiter in atlanta so we get a break from deployments for atleast 3 years. I am a completely honest but fun person.

I believe everyone who comes in your life has a reason to be there and that whether or not you realize it they all make an impact in your life. So i welcome all to write their own chapter in my life :)

ShireeCS
by Shiree on Dec. 3, 2009 at 11:04 PM
11 moms liked this

Hi everyone my name is Shiree and I am single mom and full time student.  I am 3 semesters away from getting my BA in Accounting!! I have a beautiful little girl she will be 5 in May and starting school next year.  I have a large extended family and as much as they drive me crazy I still love them!!

I have made some wonderful friends in this group and hope to make many more!

Shiree

KBix
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 11:57 PM

your my bestie and i lovez you!

Quoting ShireeCS:

Hi everyone my name is Shiree and I am single mom and full time student.  I am 3 semesters away from getting my BA in Accounting!! I have a beautiful little girl she will be 5 in May and starting school next year.  I have a large extended family and as much as they drive me crazy I still love them!!

Shiree

ShireeCS
by Shiree on Dec. 4, 2009 at 12:25 AM
2 moms liked this

I wuv you too!!!!!! I really hope you get better cell service in Atlanta!!!!!!!

Quoting KBix:

your my bestie and i lovez you!

Quoting ShireeCS:

Shiree

Zoomom816
by on Dec. 4, 2009 at 10:27 AM

My name is Brianna, married my husband in August but we've been together since '05. He has 2 sons who are the center of my universe-10 & 8. Sometimes it's a challenge, but what would life be without something to make it interesting? I'm 27, but I feel much older most days, lol; big on reading, listening to music and spending time with the family. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! 

Brianna nerdy

Smurfette0387
by on Dec. 4, 2009 at 6:29 PM
14 moms liked this

Hello Everyone!! Im Jess im 22 y/o and I have 2 kids my daughter Haylee who is 3 and a half lives with my mother, she was born with a congenital heart defect and had a heart transplant at 2 months...My son TJ is 1 and a half years old,, and he is the meanest kid lol.....he has gotten into this cussing routine ( from his father and his father's family ) im trying 2 break it but having a had time...My son lives with me full time and i have raised him by myself despite just recently leaving his father.....so i am a single mom but i do find time to go back to school...working to become a medical assistant...well i think thats it i hope to get 2 know everyone better thanks everyone

Jess

Jellybean82
by on Dec. 4, 2009 at 6:47 PM
5 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Sara and I'm new to CafeMom.  My kids are Rachel (6) and Braden (4).  I'm 27 and I'm finishing nursing school (next week!) and starting a new job in January at a local hospital.  I've been married for 8 years.  Let's see...I like reading, dogs, gardening, movies, music.  I don't like cooking -thankfully my husband does or we'd never have anything decent to eat. I'm looking forward to getting to know some new people!

MrsCozart
by on Dec. 4, 2009 at 6:52 PM
13 moms liked this

Hello my name is Latasha and I am 23 and the mother of a beautiful little 17 month old daughter and a wife and a soon to be mommy again. I am 20 weeks pregnant with a little boy due in April. I am joining this group because I am a young mother and I am also a young wife. I am hoping to take from this not only experience but friendships as well.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)