Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (13361-13370):
dairyfarming12
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey I'm becca. I am 21 years old. I have a 2 year old son and Ijust found out Iam pregnant with baby number 2. My fiancee and I are just soo excited, hoping for a baby girl sense he has 2 boys of his own and I have 1. I am going to school to be a police officer
Laura1484
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning! My name is Laura and I am a new mommy, my son's name is William but we call him Will. He is my everthing, the best thing that has ever happened to me!!

I work full time and go to school part time and I would consider myself a single mom.  Will's Dad does live with me but he doesn't contribute financially, emotionally or in any other way.

I am excited to meet new friends and other moms!!! :)

mrsbeaman05
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello I'm Desiree 28 year old mother of 2 and a step daughter. My oldest (step daughter) Kayarrah is 11, my son Rahshawn is 7 and my baby girl is 1 (14months). I have been married to my love for almost 8 years and we are from Boston, MA. I have my own natural hair business and I enjoy reading when I can and taking the kids out to enjoy themselves. I would love to connect with moms in my area or anyone, anywhere. 

chelsea02031990
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi all! My name is Chelsea (age 22) and I am the mother of a wonderful little boy who will be 1 next week on Jan. 24th!!!!! It seems like it was just last week when his daddy and I brought him home after his 2 1/2 week hospital stay. And I can not get used to how big he has gotten in this past year!!!!

I currently work full time at a nursing home, I also am a full time student hoping to get my associates in Medical Office Admin. should graduate next spring! YAY!!!!!

chelsea02031990
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Kristina! Nice to meet you! My name is Chelsea. I was reading your  post and you said that your son's birthday is in Jan. My son's birthday is also in Jan on the 24th! Just wondering what day your son's is and HAppy Birthday to him!!!!

sunshinegirl629
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Everyone! My name is Dorothy, living in FL, 26 and my husband and I have been trying to concieve nearly 5 years now. I will be having surgery in just under 2 weeks to help us - excited and nervous! :)

athomemommy2012
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Heather, I am new to cafemom. I am 24 yrs old, been married 2yrs and I have a 7mo old little girl. I haven't been living in TX long so I don't have many friends, the ones I did have stopped hanging-out with me after I had my daughter. I am really looking to connect to other moms and make new friends. I am interested in crafts, reading, camping, dogs, starting a new garden in spring, movies and well I am not a great cook, I do love trying new recipes.

joshnethansmom2
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

hey everyone, my name is shannon and i am 26...i live in northeastern pa and have been married for 2 years. My husband and i have 2 little boys, aged 1 and 4. Right now i am looking for a job but am a stay at home mom til i do.

AliaRose
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi All, my name is Alia and I am 24 years old. I live in Brooklyn, New York with my husband and dog; a boxer named Tank. My husband and I have been together almost 9 years, married since October 7, 2011 and are expecting a little human in July!

I love photography, and recently have started a blog just to keep track of the happenings during my pregnancy with whomever wants to read, and to also share my photography. You can check that out at http://www.autumninthepark.blogspot.com/.

I am looking forward to meeting some new friends & would love to hear from you! (any young moms living in Brooklyn, NY is obviously a huge plus! :)

Pessema
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Jennifer. I am 22 and a single mom. My daughter is 6 months old and her name is Jasmine. I am looking for work & hopefully going back to school soon. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN