Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (10771-10780):
FreeMom09
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Hi everyone!  My name is Amber and I am a work from home mom, I am married to a truck driver, and we have a 2 year old son.  My son and I have a very close bond since my husband is gone a lot and after struggling to find work once I finished college I decided I wanted to work from home so I can be with him more.  I am not a shy person usually, but most of my friends either have older kids that are already in school or even out of school or do not have kids at all.  I don't have a lot of close friends with toddlers so the only time I get together with them is on an occasional night out when my son is at his grandparents.  Since I am at a different stage in my life I find myself struggling to have someone to relate to and share the latest on what my son is doing and stuff like that.  I love to watch reality tv, Real Housewives of Orange County and Beverly Hills are my favorite!  Anything to do with shopping I enjoy as well :)  Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

lVargas0588
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:54 PM

HI MY NAME IS LISA IM A MOTHER OF ONE LITTLE SEVEN MONTH OLD BOY. I'AM GOING TO BE 24 IN MAY. IM NEW TO THE GROUP HOPE TO GET TO KNOW SOME NEW PEOPLE.

Jamariomom
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Hi, my name is Tiffany and I have a 2yr 10 mos old son, who was just recently diagnosed with a speech delay. I am a student at SSU in Savannah,Ga. Im looking to meet moms and chat:)

1sttimemom21212
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Hello every one! 

My name is Jessica. I am 26 and a first time mom. My baby girl Sophia Kate was born 2/16/12. The past couple of months have flown by but it seems like I have had my baby girl forever :) I absolutely love being a mom! I stay at home thanks to my wonderful hard working husband! Looking forward to this groups topics. 

babygirlsdb2012
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Hi!

My name is Ashley and I turned 24 on April 3rd and had my daughter on the 8th! So glad I found cafemom. I live in a small town where I dont know anyone. Hope to make some good friends here!

MirandaKennedy
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Hello! My name is Miranda Kennedy and I am the proud mommy of a 20 month old son and a 4 year old step son (who may as well be my son). My husband and I have been married for 3 years this year, and we're still very happy! :) I enjoy being outside, shopping, movies, museums, zoos, being with friends and family....I'm usually up for trying anything new.

I am currently the office manager of a corporate dental practice- Aspen Dental, and I also work part time for Ameriplan as an IBO/Recruiter. I wish I could spend more time with my family, and am really hoping that Ameriplan gives me this possibility. My husband curently stays at home with the kids (I'm so jealous!) and has an internet business.

Since Most of my time is currently devoted to some sort of work, I don't have much time to meet other moms. It seems like all of my friends I grew up with are having kids, and the friends I've made in this new city are either single or don't have children. It's rough! my husband also says I need to learn how to relax since I'm always doing something, but what would life be if nothing got done?? ;) Here is a picture of my two boys~ Connor and Tristan. They're such good friends :)

I hope to meet many people on here!

Miranda Kennedy

JohnDeereGirls
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Hi! I'm jen, 28 yrs old with a nine year old daughter and two yr old daughter. Joined 20 somethings to talk and relate with other moms my age.
mommyv27
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Hi cafe moms! My name is valarie and I have two wonderful boys! Grant who will be three in June, and Gavin who will be one next month. I would love any potty training tips or just toddler tips in general! My kids keep me pretty busy, I still am not the best mom in the world but I'm trying and I love my kids with everything I am! I got pregnant right out of high school and the father didn't want anything to do with my son. I met a wonderful man when I was pregnant though and he became the father to my oldest son, as well as the biological father to my youngest! Unfortunately, he and I are no longer engaged but we are still co-parenting! Well that is pretty much my story. As I said before, any advice on anything would be very welcome! Thank you for your time!
Princesscastle4
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:24 PM

hello my name is tamala outlaw i am 21 and i have a four month old daughter. her father left us for her 18 yr old babysitter. we were living in minnesota and now i have moved back home with my parents. i am having trouble gitting her the stuff she needs because my parents are struggling and all of her stuff is still in minnesota. this is so hard and i have no idea what to do 

LckyMoma2grls
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey ,

I am Becky. I am 29 years old. I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful girls. Rosey is 2 and Lillie is 8 months.I have been married to my hubby Jimmy for going on 7 years this year.  We have 3 dogs , a horse, a rabbit and a pond full of fish :) I love them just as much as i do my girls :)It is nice to meet you all :) Hope to get to know each of you:)

This Momma loves her Babies!!!!happy

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)