Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (10801-10810):
3princessplus2
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Hello, I'm Silvia
I have 3 lovely daughters, Saida is 7, Nahomi is 4 and Samantha is 12months. I have been married to my wonderful hubby for 8 yrs and i love my family very much.
aidenmomplus4
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Hey everyone my name is Cindy , 28 yo mom with  a 5 yo boy , and 4 yo quads who is currently expecting our very suprising 6th child.  Couldn't be happier about my family or my husband who I been with for close to 10 years.

Sept-babies2
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Hello everyone My name is ashley and im 22 years old and have two kids. adam my son is 2 and my daughter ariana is 7 months. im just looking for other moms to talk about for advice and tips and stuff and maybe make some new friends. i enjoy being a mother to my kids i wouldnt change it for the world. could also use a little advice on potty training my son who will be 3 in september :). Im so excited about watching my kids grow and love when they smile at me its the best feeling in the world.

KimmyRose
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Hi,

My name is Kimmy. I am 24 years old and going to be a first time mom in June. I am terrified, but have a lot of support from my family. I live with my boyfriend of almost six years in Casper Wyoming. I take care of people with Developmental Disabilities as well as work part time as a secretary for my mom.

From the time I was 12 until I was 17 years old my family took care of foster kids off of the Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation in Montana. In those years we had over 46 different kids stay with us at one point or another ( we were an emergency home) and 95% of them were under the age of 5.

So I have had a little bit of experience working with children. The youngest child we had however was 9 months old. I have only had limited exposure to newborns and this frightens me while I'm preparing for my own. Any help is greatly appreciated. My family thinks I'm silly for being so scared but they are very very supportive and I know will be a great help. However my mom isn't going to be there 24/7 to hold my hand so hopefully I will be ok.

With that said I am very excited to have a baby. I am currently 33 weeks along and the baby and I have both had a very easy pregnancy.

I look forward to meeting more moms. Because of my job I dont spend a lot of time out socializing and would love to meet others.

AshleeQrz
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Hello everyone!! My name is Ashlee im 24 and a mother of two! Keyanna(girl)is five and Phoenix(boy)is 10 months.

reyna09
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM

idk if i have done this here yet soo. my name is reyna im 2o gunna be 21 in july! cant wait lol. i have a two and a half year old son named myles . we moved in with his father a couple years ago . i used to live in mass but now i live in texas. i like to draw,pain,write,read. im shy but im working on getting over it.

ks9711
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Hey Everyone!! My name is Katrina I am 25 and I am the proud mommy of my little princess Kira, who just turned six back in October. My husband is in the Navy, and we recently moved to a new area (DC) and i'd love to chat and make new friends on here!

group hug

lucygregory
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Lucy and I'm a 20 year old British wife living with my lovely husband in Texas. I'm so much more hopeful reading through everyone's stories and seeing some incredible families. My husband and I have only been trying to conceive for three cycles but we haven't gotten anywhere quite yet. I joined CM today so I can read tips, advice and to meet other women in the same boat as me :)

I'm a writer and an independent business woman, I'm opening my Etsy store in the coming months where I'll be selling a selection of hand made too-good-to-eat food jewelry!

I'm a friendly lady so please don't be a stranger :)

jmclabo
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Hey all! My name is Jane and I am 20 years old. I have an 8 month old daughter named Valentina, and I have been married one and a half years to an amazing man. I am a stay at home mother so I don't have many friends. Hoping to find some here.

MommyOf3Boys05
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:04 PM

My name is Rebecca im 20, i have 3 kids. Nd im new to the group & wanna make some new friends!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN