CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (10811-10820):
zackheat2007
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Hi!!! My name is Heather and I'm 26 yrs old with a 15 month old daughter and a six week old daughter. I'm Happily married to my High School sweet heart and he is an amazing Father. About a year ago my husband was offered a job so we moved from SC to Charleston, WV. Its been really hard on me not having my family and friends here. I'm a very social person, but it is hard to get out and meet people when I stay at home taking care of my kids all day. So my goal on this site is to talk to other moms and hopefully make and meet some friends in my area.
roxierocket
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Hello everyone

My name is Roxsanne and I'm 27 years of age. I've been married to the man of my dreams for 19 months now and we are expecting our first baby, due to arrive October 7th.

I'm a British housewife adjusting to the American way of life with my military hubby.  Loving this website and hoping to make new mummy friends in my area of Spokane WA.big smile mini

punku
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:57 AM

Hello im Palesa from south africa im working at our local hospital as a clerk i have a degree in psychology and i am ready to move into the next step of been a mom. Im now trying to conceive

GamerMom1
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Hi!
My name is Erica. I'm 27 and I'm a mother of one. I used to be a tattoo artist until the day I decided to grow up. Now I'm a traveling consultant for hospitals. I havethe hardest time leaving my little girl home while I go to work.
JayMommy91
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:09 AM

HI MY NAME IS QUANDRA IM 21 WITH A 2YR OLD SON.I LOVE HIM TO DEATH I WORK AND TaKE VERY GOOD CARE OF HIM IM A SINGLE MOM.AND I BELIEVE MY CHILD DESERVES THE BEST MY SON IS MY BESTFRIEND N THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.  IM VERY DEDICATED TO MY CHILD N HIS WELL BEING.I LOVE BEEN A PARENT.

tetreaultmom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:16 AM

hello,

my name is ana! i'll be 25 shortly i have a beautiful 3 yr old who is the sweetest at times and can be a terror at times aswell, i have a husband of almost 4 yrs now we are both in the navy and in our crazy schedule managed to be expecting a little boy in the next 27 days! I enjoy spending time with my family and our two dogs, i also have picked up gardening, i live in virginia beach va not the greatest but i guess its become our home. thanks for reading and i hope you guys have an awesome day!!!  navy

lindseymorgan
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Hello, my name is Lindsey and im 22 with 2 daughters. HarleyAnn is 3 and Madison is 21 months. I have been married 3 years and i am a stay at home mom

love.staci
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Hello ,

My Name is Staci, im 21 years old mother of two wonderfull boys. i was blessed with my first child at the age of 17 and my second shortly after at 20. I work full time and look forward to every second that i cant to spend with my kid. I live in El Paso, Teaxs.

sWeEtIePiE2624
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Hey everyone, my name is Jennie, and I have a 2 1/2 year old son Dylan Matthew Lamberti. he will be 3 in July! He is my entire world and I love him more than anything in the universe!!boy kissing mom

jayna89
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Hi,

My name is Jayna I am 22. I have a Beautiful @year old daughter named Sophie. I have been married to my best friend for 4 years in august. I am a stay at home mom and i also take care of my grandparents. I'm an outdoorsy type of person and i love to have fun. i am looking forwad to getting to know all of you.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)