Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (12761-12770):
rhvan1984
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Hi everyone, I'm Rita. I'm 28 years old, married and I have 3 gorgeous babies; my eldest is 10, my middle child is 9 and my youngest is 8 months. I just found out that I'm expecting last week and my due date should be 7/21/2012. I'm super nervous and excited at the same time. It was kind of planned and it'll be our last! =)

I'm here to meet moms like me and moms I can relate to. Quite a few of my friends are single or they're mothers that still like the clubbing scene which is perfectly fine but I'm more of a mommy-mommy and love spending all of my time with the kids and hubby and talking about my kids and etc.

ImNotKarl
by Karl on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I'm Amber. I'm a stay-at-home mother of an almost two year old boy named Cooper. I'm hoping to go back to college in the spring and continue working on my masters degree at minimum, possibly a PhD in clinical psychology with a focus on sexuality. I play a lot of video games as a form of socialization, so I thought this might be a little bit healthier, since most of the moms I know in real life have very little in common with me and so I don't get out much.

I'm 22, I've been with my son's father for nearly 7 years now. Eventually we'll get married, but there are just always things that seem more important and are more productive uses of our time and money. I have one best friend other than my man, and a very small handful of friends that I talk to regularly, but don't get to see often for various reasons.

Up until about a month ago, I was the bread winner and Coop's dad was the stay-at-home parent, so this is all a culture shock and huge learning experience for me, and I'm still coming to terms with the fact that the most stimulating conversation I get through the day is with my toddler, until he goes to bed and then it's with his dad and our gaming friends, which means the conversation is normally restricted to the game or ridiculous things that aren't always stimulating or intelligent. lol

Below are a couple pictures of my boys. We live in a little historic home with our dog, Raymond, and our fish, George, so being the only girl, I'm a little outnumbered. 

Cooper!

Coops with his daddy. They are happy dudes.

scentsymommie22
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Hey! My name is April...Stay at home mommy to 4 beautiful  children....3 girls and 1 boy ...I am 22 years old I have been married for almost 3 years to the love of my life and the best father to our children. I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant....I love it!! and i'm so glad that I decided to start selling it because I truly enjoy it. And even my children enjoy getting to smell all the different Scents..lol...I'm here just to look for some new friends :)  

Mama2BabyBear
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Hello Everyone!

My name is Gentry!  I'm new to CafeMom and to the 20's group!  I'm excited to meet new people and new mommies!  However, I'm 29 so I might get the boot in a year, lol! 

I have one little me, his name is Bridger and is 2 1/2.  I am single mom and just recently made a basket of HUGE life changes.  I was active duty military for almost ten years and just left the service.  I find it unfair for my son since his father has no part in our life right now and is showing no intent.  I decided to move closer to home and moved from North Carolina to Nevada (right outside Vegas).  In the chaos of the move, I ended up selling all our belongings except a box of clothes for me and him and a couple boxes of irreplaceables.  My short term plan is to get into school by Spring '13 for Nursing, get a work study position and start saving for that day that I can begin furnishing our own home.

bldenh01
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Hello!

My name is Bethany.  I am a 25 year old first time mommy.  I was told by my doctor, aftering dealing with some health issues, that I had a < 1% chance of conceiving a child by "normal" means.  Three months later I took a routine monthly pregnancy test and it turned positive.  My son was then born on 11/01/2012.  I am currently a pharmacy technician at a well known mail order pharmacy and do not have any kind of college degree - but I hope to one day return to school and complete my nursing degree.

However, ever since my son was born I have been cooped up inside the house without adult interaction and I am beginning to go a little stir crazy.  I'm hoping that I can meet some moms out there who understand what I'm going through that I can get to know a little better.  I feel sorry for my boyfriend by the time he gets home from work - he's exhausted and wants to relax and I want to do nothing but talk. lol!

NoelleAW
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Hey, im Alex, im an expecting mom my little one will be born May 4th, 2013. can wait to me my little one, i will hopefully know the gender November 30th cant wait:)

britttny
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Hello im brittiany i have a 5mths old and a great boyfriend.. i hope to make new friends. i enjoy talking.. :)

bdarnell
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Hi my name is Brittany i am 26yrs old and i have a 22month old daughter,Zoey. she is exactly like her daddy, Jerry in every way possible. she is spoiled rotten, but i wouldnt have her any other way. my hubby and i have been together for almost 6yrs and have been married for 14months. wanna know anything else just ask.

alc2012
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello,

My name is Amber. I am 23 year old new mom. My amazing son, Andrew was born Valentines day 2012. I live in Wisconsin. I just started working part time. I am fairly anit-socail but am hoping to work on that. I have a 9 month old son who has been sick since he was born. I am hoping to meet or talk to other moms. And hopefully come out of a shell that ive created. Below are a few pictures of my son and our family!!!!

sweetpea1022
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:32 PM

My name is Sarah. I am 26 years  old and have a 13 month old little girl, Sabrina. I live in Pekin, IL. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN