Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (31-40):
BeckieLea
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Rebecca, Beckie, whatever works for you! I am 21 years old and married and 13 weeks pregnant. I am due 6/14/2010. We live in MN- the land of currently 10,000 frozen lakes. I love to find new recipes and cook. I am a sahm. I hate cleaning but its got to get done. I spend too much time on the computer but who doesnt! I love to write poetry and am currently working on writing a book. My husband, Bobby, 22, works full time and is trying to get published as a comic book writer and maybe start his own business. He just got his first comic published, which is great. I am so proud. On top of his full time job and his writing he has me- his second full time job. LOL!  

MrsRSmith

heidinicole23
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Everyone! My name is Heidi- I am 23 and have two wonderfull little boys. Lane and Blake are exactly 14 months apart to the day.. (Scary isn't it?)... I have been married for 5 years and I am currently a stay at home Mom- but I am also involved in the direct sales business. I Joined in hopes to find some people to talk to once in a while because although I love my two little men to peices- sometimes i need adult conversation.. I guess thats about it. Thanks :)

angelsweetE2116
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

my name is crissy an 14 month old daughter named alexis. I am engaged to a man named david and he has an older son named josh, he lives in texas with his mom and family.

adhazlett
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Hi! My name is Angie.  I'm a SAHM to 4 kids (ages 2-8). My husband works out of town, so sometimes I kinda feel like I'm single....doing this all on my own.  I live in Kentucky.  Never lived anyone else.  I'm going to be turning 28 in a couple of weeks (ICK).  I've been a member of Cafemom for quite a while now, but I've been MIA for several months after letting some things get to me.  Hopefully I can start again, make some new friends and love CM all over again!  Look forward to getting to know some of you.

Mommi-a
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey everybody,
My name is Lisa and I'm 22 years old with a very vibrant and hilarious 2 year old. I've been married for two and a half years, to an incredible man that I've known for almost 10 years. We are talking about having another child within the next year or so.
I'm a stay at home mom, and just within the past couple of weeks started selling Avon. It's been a great way so far for me to have an outlet with life outside of being a mom. But I do enjoy every second of it.

R3G1N4_L0V3
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 9:37 AM

hey "20 somethings" mommies...just wanted to wish everybody a happy holiday to you and your bundles of JOY!!!

-Regina

KylesMommy110
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I just joined CafeMom a few days ago. My name is Deserae. I have a 2 year old son. He will be 3 next month. His name is Kyle Jr. I recently moved to Gorham, Maine. Before that I lived in Maryland. I am 20 years old. For now, I am a stay at home mom. I have a boyfriend. He's my sons father. We've been together for 4 years. And that's pretty much it :)

baybeegrl87
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 3:55 PM

Hi my name is Crystal Guy. I have 2 kids and one on the way.  I am happily married going on 9 months. I am looking for Moms that are close to where i live so i can have playmates for my lil boy.

xelita
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 6:03 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Alex, I'm 29{barely made it in this 20smth group :)..6 more months and you can kick me out }, I am at stay at home pregnant ! mom to son Lucas, who will be 3 on Christmas Day. I've been married to the love of my live for 7 years now. I am originally from Romania but have been living in the States since I got married. I'm having a hard time being away from my family, but we visit eachother a lot, so that helps. It's my 1st time on cafe mom and so far I'm enjoying it. Here's a picture of my wonderful boy.

GreerMommie
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey!  My name is Chelsey, I am a 24 year old, married mother of two.  My two girls are Rylee, age 3, and Kynlee, 11 weeks.  My husband and are both Emergency Personell. 

Rylee is starting Blastball this spring.  It is pretty much a t-ball team for toddlers.  Little Kynlee is growing so fast!!!! 

Here is my family....

Air goes in and out, Blood goes 'round and 'round, Any variation of that is a bad thing! -ER Philosophy

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)