Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (51-60):
bluemist246
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 1:12 PM

hello! my name is Misty, i am 24yrs old and i have 1 son named Daniel, and an amazing soldier for a husband! my son is almost 15mo old right now and my hubby is curently deployed. we are from ca, but are stationed at Fort Bragg for now. i miss home alot and im not fond of being alone, but thank goodness for my son, idk what i'd do with out him! i love music, dance and anything to do with pregnacy, childbirth, and new borns. currently im a doula in training, struggling to get in births for my cert while hubby is gone, but i hope to be cert next year!

Mom to Daniel 9/13/08               

Doula in training!                   Blessed Be

vcatval
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 1:21 PM

hi my name is veronica im 25 i have two kids one girl(9) and one boy (6) i live in houston, texas i been married for 9 years and work full time. i look forward to meeting everyone.

mommiof3girls
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Hi!  Im Tiffany.  I am 25 years old, and I've been married to my high school sweetheart for 6 years now :)  We have 3 amazing, beautiful little girls. Briana is 6, Kaitlyn is 5 and Layla is 8 months!!  My husband is a power lineman and he works away from home, and Im here alone with the kids most of the time, so between worrying about his safety, and managing a house and 3 kids, my stress level is pretty high!!! LOL I love every minute of my life though :) Being a mother and wife are the greatest, rewarding jobs ever! I dont work, but have intentions of going back to school soon to finish my degree in occupational therapy.  Great to meet you all!!

sweettigeress
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Hello. My name is Stephanie. I'm 26 mother of one adorable toddler. I have been married for 4 years now. I run an at home business, but I am a sahm. I love scrapbooking, reading, sewing. I have my hands full with my strong willed little munchkin, but I love her to pieces. 

WaitingAndReady
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 3:27 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Shawntorria and I'm 21. I have a wonderful 2 year old son, his name is JaQualen. I am also having a little girl she is due Jan. 29. I am i single mom so even though this is going to be my second time around I have a lot to learn. Being a single mom is tough but with the love and support of my family I'm doing fine.
ssss24
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 5:21 PM

hey everyone my name is stacie williams and i am 24 with 2 kids and 2 step who i love the same i am a stay at home mom with my son nicholas 3 and half in prek and my daughter at home with me she is 1 and a half and my husband who works from 8 to whenever

tracyrose25
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone!! My name is Tracy. I am 26. Married to my wonderful husband Charles. I have two wonderful and cheerful children Alexis, which is 9 and Logan, which will be 2 the day after Christmas, AND I am pregnant with child number 3, which is a girl Annamarie.  I am a stay at home mom (only because daycare is too expensive!) I live in Michigan. My husband is going to college right now. Can't wait to be able to buy that house in the country so my children can have a yard to play in. I have an ebay account and dabble with that a little to keep my self busy. My daughter is in girl scouts, she loves it!! That keeps her busy most of the time!!  I love going antiquing. Love to see what kinda of treasures are out there!!! Other than that my life is pretty normal and would love meeting other mom's like me.

TRACY P.

mdavis1114
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 6:06 PM

Hi, my name is Madison. I was recently married on November 14. I'm currently a step mother of 3 beautiful children, and also due to have a baby girl on April 22. I'm hoping to learn from some of the experienced mom's on here, and hopefully relate to some of the other mother's-to-be.

Madison

SunsetBaby
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 7:53 PM

...Im very happely married as of september 20.And i love being Mr. & Mrs. Peters!!! My husband and i live in new york and no not the city. We live about as far into the boonys as you can get up here but we love it. You can take the girl out of the Counrty but you cant take the country out of the Girl. We own a little house on 6 1/2 Ackers of land we have 2 horse Shyann and Freedom. Two dogs and, One cat, Two Farrets and a couple of Gold Fish out in the Pond.Yeah we are Animal Lovers. There are babys.Thats the way we like it!! Cant beleive it's been 6 Years & Im Still Crazy In Love With you Him!! Anyways, Last year we moved into our Beautiful Home and This year we got married in our back yard Cant wait to see what the New Year will Bring??? Live...Laugh...Love!! A new year and a new baby...The baby should be here January 27,2010!! Its a Girl We cant wait to meet her!!

2KidsLater
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Shimiriah. I am 26 and from New Jersey. I have a 5 year old son and 14 month daughter. I look forward to talking to you all, its great to chat with females my age that can relate to being a mom.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)