Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Replies (61-70):
JaykobsMommy209
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Hi everyone,
My name is Marie, I'm 25 will be 26 in Feb. I have a 9 month old baby boy, Jaykob, he'll be 10 months next week (born Feb 17, 2009). :) I'm married to my high school sweetheart, Jeffrey (also 25). We've been married for 3.5 years and together for 9 years in February. As you can tell February is a busy month for us. :) DH and I were born and raised in Nevada and I hope my son gets the same experience. I am currently working full-time as a secretary but hope to be a SAHM sometime next year. :) We have 2 fur babies, Angel (a jack russle, 4) and Jack (a black lab/blue healer mix, 2). Family is everything to us and both of our parents live within 5 miles of us. :) If there is anything else you would like to know, let me know.

tinacarter87
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 12:50 AM

Hello Everyone!

My name is Tina and I live in Maryland with my very very soon to be husband Robert.  I am only 6 weeks along, but I thought it would be nice to talk to moms who are further along, or veterans for some advice!  Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

revvy
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Im becky. im a stay at home mom with two little girls.  Charlotte is 19 months old and Cassandra is 8 months old.  i just want to meet other moms in my area.

Lenicienta
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 10:51 AM

Hi everyone!

My name is Elena, I'm 25. I have a son who is 16 months old. We live in Lexington, KY.

Nice to meet you all :)

meagarunt22
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 1:08 PM

That is one adorable child!

meagarunt22
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 1:11 PM

I'm Meagan. I'm 23 and am 4 mo preggo with my first child. I find out what it is hopefully on Deec 30th. I want a girl and hubby wants a boy. We've been married 3 years and are both active duty military stationed in New Mexico. I would really like to get out to be a stay at home mom but the money is too good and I don't think I would like struggling too much. I'd prefer not to put a strain on the marriage over money worries. I met my husband in Mississippi cleaning up after hurricane Katrina. Been together ever since. He's been wanting a baby since we got married and I wanted to wait so this was a surprise to me but I'm happy with it. The day after we got back from a Disney World vacation was when I found out. I'm due May 30th. Hope to get to know some of you!

LenaLovesDaniel
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Hi Ladies!!!! I am 22 and am expecting my first baby in July. My husband is in the Army and has just came back from Iraq! This is our first child and any information you can give would really help. Thanks So Much!

bxmommiof2
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 1:16 PM

hey guys! my name is sharron and i'm 25. I have a 15 month old son named danye and i am now pregnant again(15 weeks). i live in the bronx, new york and i work full-time at home as a child care provider to my two younger cousins who are 3 months and 14 months. I have been married for 3.5 years now. I can't really say that i'm happy with my marriage but i'm happy with my kids. i hope i can make some new friends here.

clayaustinsmom
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Hi, my name is Lisa and im 20 going on 21... my son will be 3 in feb.. i live in lake tahoe.. which may sound good to some of you but it really sucks... or maybe its just because i was born there who knows... my son and hubby are my whole life... i also have a 13 year old step daughter.. she is awesome..

jagrus
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Hi My name is jessica, I am a first time Mom of a Boy, he is right now 11 months and walking. I am so proud, we are planning a part for him but my only problem with that being a kids party is all of the Moms of the kids his age are twice my age. I am 24 and My husband is 27. He was 25 when I got pregnant. I was 22. I was 23 when the baby was born hge was 26.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)