Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guilty Pleasure song

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:26 PM
  • 15 Replies

for me mine is Party in the USA by miley cyrus!

what is yours?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JaykobsMommy209
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:04 PM

LOL, I used to like that song until they aired it every other song on the radio. Mine is 3 by Britney Spears. :) I'm a dork, I know but I still like Britney Spears' music.  

MissySmith1980
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Any song from back in my days of NKOTB (New Kids On The Block) I know I'm a dork for loving them.

lesleyreed
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:28 PM

I am so with you there nkob was my fav.

My guilty pleasure song right now is anything by nsyc but especially bye bye bye

LivinDeadGurl
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Same as yours...lol. I love that Miley song.

JMKristy
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:23 AM

Mine is almost somewhat embarrassing! It's on my IPOD, and one of those songs I will sing my heart out too when driving on the freeway... but God forbid I'm on surface streets... when i pull up to a stop light, I have to tone it down a little! LOL!!    Forever Young, by Alphaville!!

WesAndNicksMom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:31 AM

i can't stop listening to "kiss of life" by friendly fires but no one else likes it!

and my friends call it "keystone light" lol

mmtosam06
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 5:02 AM

guilty pleasure song is by a group called The Killers (actual name) its Somebody told me

...............Somebody told me you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend i had in feb of last year................................... link included

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RiIcQggsgw

erikays
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:03 AM

ah metro station. love to workout to them and the lead singer is hot :)

im not just a mom Pictures, Images and Photos hot husband Pictures, Images and Photos

JaykobsMommy209
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:36 PM

I love that song!!! But I don't think it's embarrasing to like them. :) It's better than some of the stuff I listen to. I got DH to like Girlfriend from Avril Lavine. :)

Quoting mmtosam06:

guilty pleasure song is by a group called The Killers (actual name) its Somebody told me

...............Somebody told me you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend i had in feb of last year................................... link included

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RiIcQggsgw

lizzeh
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:57 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)