Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Candy Cane Oreos

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:03 PM
  • 8 Replies

Are interesting......they taste like thin mints but the crunchy sprinkles just screw me up!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:05 PM

than dont try the candy cane hershey kisses...it was weird chewing on little sprinkles lol

KBix
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:07 PM

lol crunchy sprinkles in my favorite food are soooooooooooooooooo not my cup of tea

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

than dont try the candy cane hershey kisses...it was weird chewing on little sprinkles lol

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:09 PM

im going to have to try these oreos ... i saw them the other day and walked past them 3 times , i just couldnt decide if i wanted them lol

Quoting KBix:

lol crunchy sprinkles in my favorite food are soooooooooooooooooo not my cup of tea

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

mrs_vinita
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:10 PM

I've never seen or heard of these. Hmm, may have to get some...for the kids to try of course ; )

KBix
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:11 PM

i am going to buy the white fudge covered ones tomorrow!

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

im going to have to try these oreos ... i saw them the other day and walked past them 3 times , i just couldnt decide if i wanted them lol

Quoting KBix:

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

HuntersMomee
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:11 PM

omg i am going grocery shopping tomorrow.... oreos are my favorite so i will HAVE to try these....

son.jpg love my son image by PEZMO_23
               pink ribbon   love-my-daughter.png love my daughter image by stephi3403

KBix
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:14 PM

we are oreo addicts we always get the holiday editions

Quoting HuntersMomee:

omg i am going grocery shopping tomorrow.... oreos are my favorite so i will HAVE to try these....

LivinDeadGurl
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:02 AM

I wanna try them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)