• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

movie time

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:16 PM
  • 5 Replies

What are some good movies to pick up on dvd. We are going to try and build our collection back up and need some good titles.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
WesAndNicksMom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:47 PM

i'm pretty sure that The Hangover comes out tomorrow!  one of my FAVORITE movies!

mrs_vinita
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Well, we have a couple hundred DVD's but... let's see, looking at the racks, here's some of the ones we watch the most... I'm listing a few, sorry  : D

27 Dresses, 300, Aliens (all of them) & Alien vs. Predator 1 & 2, Batman Begins & The Dark Knight, Big Daddy, Butterfly Effect, Catch and Release, The Devil's Rejects, The Devil Wears Prada, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, The Grudge 1 & 2, The Hill's Have Eyes 1 & 2, A History of Violence, I Am Legend, Jeepers Creepers, Juno, Mean Girls, Million Dollar Baby, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Mystic River, The Notebook, Predator 1 & 2,  Pretty in Pink, Pretty Woman, PS I Love You, Saw (all of them), Sex in the City, Signs, Sixteen Candles, Spanglish, Steel Magnolias, Stir of Echos, Superbad, The Terminal, Terminator 1, 2, & 3 + Terminator Salvation, Transformers 1 & 2, Twilight, Underworld 1, 2, & 3, Unleashed, Wedding Crashers, The Wedding Date, The Wedding Planner, While You Were Sleeping, The Women...

SweetPea05
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Dodge Ball, Napolean Dynamite, Anchorman, Zoolander, Breakfast Club, 13 going on 30, 27 Dresses, Anything Johnny Depp (YUMMY) lol.....  I will come back when I think of more... LOL

mrs_vinita
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:03 AM

I can't believe I forgot about Napoleon Dynamite!! That's a must have!

Quoting SweetPea05:

Dodge Ball, Napolean Dynamite, Anchorman, Zoolander, Breakfast Club, 13 going on 30, 27 Dresses, Anything Johnny Depp (YUMMY) lol.....  I will come back when I think of more... LOL

WesAndNicksMom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:06 AM

i forgot to mention my ALL TIME favorite movie!

igby goes down

i spent forever trying to find it but after about a year of looking i found it in blockbusters used/for sale movies!  i was soooo excited!

it's so good if you like dark humor!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)