• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some help here...

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:22 PM
  • 12 Replies

So, two weeks ago I stopped taking my BC.  No, I wasn't trying to get pregnant, I am pregnant.  We  already have 3 kids under 4 between the two of us (i have one he has two) and they all live with us.  I am in school until March 2011, and we are getting married in June (I already have my wedding dress bought...) I am just a nervous wreck, I don't know how this happened.  I have always taken my birth control on time every day. 

I know I am a sissy, so you don't need to remind me lol, but I haven't told anyone... in fact this is the first time I've ever admitted it.  I know in the end it will be okay, I want a baby with him so bad, (we don't have any together), and I LOVE being a mother and watching my children grow, but now is not the time!

I guess I just need some "It'll be okay"s!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
p3rdone
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:29 PM

of course it'll be ok!! =)

Just remember how happy you're going to be when you finally meet your beautiful new baby!

kaileesmommy529
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:33 PM

first off CONGRATS!!! second everything will work out.  some things don't go as you plain it but god might have other plains for you.

SweetPea05
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:54 PM

aww well congrats! and in the end you will have a beautiful baby and forget you felt this way! :D

KBix
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:21 PM

aww it will be ok! and dont flip about your dress they can let it out and add more fabirc if needed but just calm down and breathe.

and Congrats!

WesAndNicksMom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:52 PM

when you start freaking out, realize that 10 years from now it won't even be something that is relevant to your life :)  you'll probably just be yelling at your kids to do their homework and the memory of all of this will make you and your soon-to-be-husband laugh :)

WesAndNicksMom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:54 PM

btw i should mention that i've kind of been there :)

my son was born 9 months and 1 day after my SO and i started dating.

we've been together for almost 7 years now and things are still awesome :)  don't let a little snag in your plans unravel the whole thing :)

JMKristy
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:28 AM

Congrats!!!

The way I see it, if you were taking your pill correctly, and still got pregnant.... then it was something that's meant to be! Everything happens for a reason! And I'm sure once the shock wears off, everything will be fine!!

BaileynMe
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:33 AM

(((hugs)))

You'll be fine, mama. :-) I know you've got a lot on your plate, but you'll make it all work. :-) 

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

motherof2boys24
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:39 AM

Our first was like that, stayed on birth control and used condoms. We were not married at the time either. We both worked and I just started school. Now we have been married for all most 4 years and we have two kids together. It is a joy. Yes, it is scary at first, but if you need to take a break from school, just remember you can all wys go back and finish. I took 3 semesters of college before I realized that I just needed to just break away from school and wait til he was older to go back. I have decided to wait til both kids are in school before I go back and get my associates. It is hard raising kids and going to school, especially when you have weekend  and early morning classes. Just calm down and every thing will be fine. If you wont to talk more, PM me.

mmtosam06
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 5:21 AM

Congrats 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)