Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

christmas lists?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:59 PM
  • 8 Replies

tell me what your kids christmas lists are!

(and put an "x" by things they actually have a chance of getting lol)

(and i hope your kids have this reaction when they get what they want!  sorry but i had to post it, it's so funny!)

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KBix
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:18 PM

mine just wanted a camera....and this is what he got

Lexasmom04
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:19 PM

(X) Barbies

(X) Legos

My daughter is 3 1/2 and simple things still make her happy :o)

WesAndNicksMom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:44 PM

prepare yourselves!  (these are my boys christmas lists!)

wesley (age 8)

playstation 3 (his own, we already have one), spore creatures, laptop (i don't even have one!), PS3 games, wolverine, batman, flash, hulk, captain america, gambit and dead pool action figures.

(not such a bad list!)

nicholas (age 5)

a superhero squad game, spiderman toy, pizza service kit (his words, not mine lol), xbox360, lego batman for 360, spiderman 2 for DS, chica chica boom boom the book, sponge bob square pants movie game for 360, a paint thing (?), some dollars (lol!), spiderman car, spiderman action figures, spectacular spiderman action figures, spiderman wii game (they DO have a wii lol), spiderman paint book, spiderman hat, markers, new crayons, new ultimate spiderman for wii (even though he already has it), something that i can't read lol, new spiderman book, the new supermario bros. wii game, spongebob square pants, ben 10 alien force, lego batman (again and i should mention that i bought it for him once for FIFTY DOLLARS and he broke the wii disk), case for the wii games (a very good idea), a new helicopter (haha), and underdog (which he already owns lol)

(nicks list was 2 pages!)

JMKristy
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:14 AM

I have 2 sons, 9 and 6... and this is basically what their lists look like... my 9 year old is asking for a 50 in. plasma tv in his room... and when i laughed at this idea, he was genuinely hurt by it! i'm sure my youngest list wouldn't be quite as bad.... but his big brother, out of the kindness of his heart, made his list also! which is strikingly similar to his... LOL! gotta love em!!

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

prepare yourselves!  (these are my boys christmas lists!)

wesley (age 8)

playstation 3 (his own, we already have one), spore creatures, laptop (i don't even have one!), PS3 games, wolverine, batman, flash, hulk, captain america, gambit and dead pool action figures.

(not such a bad list!)

nicholas (age 5)

a superhero squad game, spiderman toy, pizza service kit (his words, not mine lol), xbox360, lego batman for 360, spiderman 2 for DS, chica chica boom boom the book, sponge bob square pants movie game for 360, a paint thing (?), some dollars (lol!), spiderman car, spiderman action figures, spectacular spiderman action figures, spiderman wii game (they DO have a wii lol), spiderman paint book, spiderman hat, markers, new crayons, new ultimate spiderman for wii (even though he already has it), something that i can't read lol, new spiderman book, the new supermario bros. wii game, spongebob square pants, ben 10 alien force, lego batman (again and i should mention that i bought it for him once for FIFTY DOLLARS and he broke the wii disk), case for the wii games (a very good idea), a new helicopter (haha), and underdog (which he already owns lol)

(nicks list was 2 pages!)

SweetPea05
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:16 AM

LOL Well Santa called and asked Ameri (2.5) what she wanted and she said

"princess snow white movie (x) and a bike (not for christmas but she will be getting it for her 3rd bday in april )"

WesAndNicksMom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:19 AM

hahaha we did the same thing with the boys!  bikes are for WARM weather!

Quoting SweetPea05:

"princess snow white movie (x) and a bike (not for christmas but she will be getting it for her 3rd bday in april )"

SweetPea05
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:22 AM

LOL Yep! Hubs wanted to get her the bike and I was like ummmm hows about we wait til there is some solid ground to ride on.........

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

Quoting SweetPea05:

WesAndNicksMom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:24 AM

tell him that there's nothing as awesome as a child screaming to ride their bike when you wouldn't even drive on that crap to the store that's 5 minutes away lol

Quoting SweetPea05:

LOL Yep! Hubs wanted to get her the bike and I was like ummmm hows about we wait til there is some solid ground to ride on.........

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

Quoting SweetPea05:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)