Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

happy home

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:11 AM
  • 8 Replies

i want to see your houses!

here are a few pics of mine :)

my front yard

my living room

my bed

my bathroom...my personal fav room in my whole house!

our backyard :)

now i showed you mine now you show me yours!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Nice house. =)

We currently rent out a duplex and I don't really have any pictures of it because I don't like it. We just relocated from Illinois to Texas in 2008 and are hopefully buying our first house this year.

Crafty421
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:33 PM

You have a beautiful home.

We currently live in a townhome.  It's far from cute!!!  No pictures here....

BrookyHBK_Y2J
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:03 PM

I live in a condo...and hate it..but nice house.

KBix
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:06 PM

i love my house except for the previous people thought gold fixtures were nice....lol so now we are in the process of shopping for new fans and all new modern fixtures lol

MomOfTwins...
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:20 PM

We rent a 3 bedroom 2 bath duplex in Wisconsin. We owned our home in Idaho, but had to move here b/c of dh losing his job...I miss owning my own home )-: We sold it this past spring.

Here are pics of my duplex...it isn't that bad, just not my house. It has 3 levels, the main one with living room, bath, and kitchen, the upper with bath and bedrooms, and the basement which is full of toys and swings...the fun place to be.

Our bedroom is pretty big. On the opposite side we have our huge comp. desk and a treadmill.

KBix
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:31 PM

i love your bed!!!!!!!

Quoting MomOfTwins...:

We rent a 3 bedroom 2 bath duplex in Wisconsin. We owned our home in Idaho, but had to move here b/c of dh losing his job...I miss owning my own home )-: We sold it this past spring.

Here are pics of my duplex...it isn't that bad, just not my house. It has 3 levels, the main one with living room, bath, and kitchen, the upper with bath and bedrooms, and the basement which is full of toys and swings...the fun place to be.

Our bedroom is pretty big. On the opposite side we have our huge comp. desk and a treadmill.

MomOfTwins...
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Thank you, the bedroom set was my mother's day gift (American Furniture) and the bedding is from Target.

Quoting KBix:

i love your bed!!!!!!!

Quoting MomOfTwins...:

miller060905
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:37 PM

we rent but i love the huse we rent and i love where it is!  here are a few pics

the outside!  it's a 1959 farm house. 

our totally awesome view!

and my very most favorite wall in the whole house.... in the living room. 

we also have those wonderful hardwood floors in the whole house too!  i love it!  i have totally re-arranged since this pic was taken... it is from back in june when we moved in!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)