Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Football

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:12 PM
  • 19 Replies

Who is watching football today? Which team do you cheer for? I am a Green Bay Packers fan for life!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
purrtymommie
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Well I've never really been a fan of football but my husband has loved the Cowboys his whole life and he's been teaching me stuff about the game. I really like the Cowboys mostly because of their past... So yeah Go Dallas!!!

orange4agua72
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:20 PM

AAHHHHH... I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!! It's my Favorite!!! My ALL time FAVORITE team is the COLTS!!! Watching them right now actually..... also the STEELERS are #2 fav and Giants are #3 and Texas is #4 (because I went to high school and cheered for one of the players- Bernard Pollard (also took out Tom Brady last year, hehehe)!) Totoally DISLIKE the Patriots (of course, what COLTS fan doesn't?!), Dallas, and the Bangels (what Steelers fan doesn't?)

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

Kyliees_mommy08
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:23 PM

MIAMI DOLPHINS

ludviksmith
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Quoting orange4agua72:

AAHHHHH... I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!! It's my Favorite!!! My ALL time FAVORITE team is the COLTS!!! Watching them right now actually..... also the STEELERS are #2 fav and Giants are #3 and Texas is #4 (because I went to high school and cheered for one of the players- Bernard Pollard (also took out Tom Brady last year, hehehe)!) Totoally DISLIKE the Patriots (of course, what COLTS fan doesn't?!), Dallas, and the Bangels (what Steelers fan doesn't?)

Oohhh I lived in Indy for a few years, I love the Colts..but I have to say they are my 2nd fav, cuz liking the Pack is just a family thing..we are loyal fans :) Giants are my 3rd..something about the Mannings...boo to Patriots, of course!

CafeMom Tickers
BabyBrooke13
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:27 PM

haha die hard RAVENS fan here . . . Season tix holder for the past few years and right now am watching the pitt v. miami game routing for the teal and orange (can't stand the squeelers) and will be watching my boys next . . . I also have a built in grudge against Indy as any true baltimore sports fan does as there will only be one true Colts team and that's the one that was taken away from us in Baltimore in the middle of the night . . .

LilleStarr
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:29 PM

I watch more college football then pro but I love the Steelers.  

danielleg1022
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Dallas Cowboys here! Kick some Eagle butt!!! 

newmommie
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Saints, baby!  Who Dat!!

AJsMama09
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM

I live in Wisconsin so everyone as far as the eye can see is a die hard packer fan, but I'm rooting for the vikings today.  Usually I like the colts though.  hank baskett is my fave!

AJsMama09
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:34 PM

Quoting orange4agua72:

where did you get your siggy?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)