Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to 20 somethings

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:12 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hi, my name is Brooke and I am a 26 yr old mom to my daughter Madeline who's 6 and my son Morgan who's 3 months. I also have two step children, Collin age 4 and Cameron age 2.  I love being a mommy and I would love to have more kids. I currently work full time and go to school full time (on line) for accounting. I look forward to meeting others on here around my age :)

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KBix
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:41 PM

hey and welcome! i am kristina, i'm 24 and have a soon to be 3 yr old lil man named bailian(bay-lee-inn). i am a sahm and enjoy sitting on my chunky butt eating oreos.

hbourne
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Hello!

My name is Heather, I'm 25 for a few more weeks, and I have two girls. Taylor is 4 years old and Katelyn is 7 weeks. I'm on maternity leave for a little longer and then I have to go back to my job cooking at a retirement home... ugh.... I'm thinking about opening a childcare business from my home so I can stay with my girls all day.

Anyhoo..... Welcome to the group, feel free to send me a message anytime, I love to talk!

TempestRayne
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 7:58 AM

Welcome! I'm Donna, 27, three kids and unemployed (but looking for work)

MayMommy07
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 8:27 AM

Hi Mommas! I am a 28 year old Mommy with a 2 1/2 year old little girl, I work PT and love CM! Would love to chat with other mommies!! :)

wave 

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Hello and welcome to the group!

I am Maranda. I am 27 and a SAHM to three children. =)

HardWorkingMomK
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 10:53 AM

welcome! 

I'm Kate, 26(so close to 27 though!) I have a 16 month old daughter and a 5 year old step daughter. I am back in school for addiction counseling and have a degree in journalism. I got laid off in Jan 09 so now I am looking for a job to get through this second phase of college. 

I'm new here too!

heavenly1462
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 11:38 AM
Hello mommas! My name is Jessica and I am 24 years old. I have a daughter who will be 3 in about 2 weeks. Her name is Hannah. my DH and I have been trying to conceieve for 15 cycles now with no success yet. Currently I am a SAHM,but hope to open an at home childcare service so I can still be home with Hannah. :)
Mommy2MyBoyz
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 11:49 AM

My name is Sarah, I am the proud mother to a 22 month old boy, Christian, and an 8  month old baby boy, Ismael. I love making new friends and messaging.

BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2010 at 11:52 AM

welcome; Im Anissa - 23 - been w/my s/o for 5 years i have an 7 yr old ss and a 2 yr old dd -- i am a sahm; and am trying to start a diaper cake business

www.belladiapercreations.webs.com <~~ check out my website
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)