Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do.....

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:08 PM
  • 12 Replies

...... When you finally get some time to yourself to relax?

I personally like to curl up with a glass of merlot and a good book. A nice hot bubble bath is fantastic, too......

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshinemama86
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:12 PM

what time to myself!?! LOL i guess i hop on the computer somtimes or watch and show.

hbourne
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:21 PM

LOL Girl you just have to MAKE time, even if it's only like 15-20 minutes...... Otherwise you'll go nuts!

Quoting sunshinemama86:

what time to myself!?! LOL i guess i hop on the computer somtimes or watch and show.

Juniors3Girls
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Whenever that time comes again I would love to read a good book, maybe a nice bath.......

Im a wife to an amazing man, a mommy to two perfect princesses. I love my crazy semi-organized life. I'm a vaccinating, disposable diaper, against-cio, front facing at a year, formula feeding, anti-abortion, spanking if needed, non- smoking and occasional drinking, 24 year old full time workin mommy and I wouldnt have it any other way. If anything in that offends you or rubs you the wrong way....to bad!

Lucky2BaMomof2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:26 PM

I have a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old (new walker, lol). . . I have my computer in the livingroom because i dont get tiem tomyself, and if i dont get adult interaction ill go insane!!!

Oh and my husbands in iraq, again, and my family is a state away. sooo, its just me and hte kids ALL THE TIME!!!

MommyRJ
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:28 PM

i never have time to myself.. EVER.

so if i had time to myself i dont know what i would do honestly.

Randee..
Lover to Brandon..
Mommy to Bryley Scott 10.27.08
impatiently awaiting 'Levi' or 'Kamrynn' Summer 2010
[[...Thinking Pink...]]

KBix
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:32 PM

every night once lil man is in bed hubby draws me up a nice hot bubble bath in my huge jacuzzi tub, he even lights all the candles and turns the light out so its nice and peaceful

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:45 PM

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I curl up with some popcorn and watch a movie. Sometimes I watch shows on Hulu. Other times I take a hot bubble bath and then curl up with a good book.

musiciancdt
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:23 PM

I love to curl up with a good book... I make myself go to bed about 20 minutes before I really have to be asleep so I can read for a few minutes.  Just to escape the day and turn my brain off. 

bpelzel
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:34 PM

no time to myself..maybe thats why i go crazy...if i need a few grocies i try to go by myself...i just sit in the car with silence..

Lilypie - (7nRp)

AmelieH
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:36 PM

depends on how much time it is.  If it is at night, I have a glass of wine and read a book or watch a movie or show I want to see.  If it is during the day, I go get a massage, pedi, or facial, or go shopping or something. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)