Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IMPORTANT!! STROLLER RECALL

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:33 AM
  • 5 Replies

I wasn't sure who may or may not know about this. I didn't know anything about it until my mother mentioned it earlier today. Graco has recalled about 1.5 million strollers. I posted a link, just thought I'd post in case someone else didn't know about the recall!!!

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml10/10115.html

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
heavenly1462
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:02 AM

Thank you for posting this! My daughter's stroller is one that is recalled and I tried to order the hinge parts and they are all out of stock! wouldn't you think they would make enough for people? Also they want the model number and manufacter date. I found the model number no problem, but the manufacter date is NOT on the sticker where Graco says it should be! I am quite frusterated!

LovinCambree
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:07 AM

Quoting heavenly1462:

Thank you for posting this! My daughter's stroller is one that is recalled and I tried to order the hinge parts and they are all out of stock! wouldn't you think they would make enough for people? Also they want the model number and manufacter date. I found the model number no problem, but the manufacter date is NOT on the sticker where Graco says it should be! I am quite frusterated!

Your welcome. I just thought it might be helpful to some people. I just found out that my dd's is one that is recalled tonight, so I was going to call tomorrow about the repair kit. Did they take your name and address to send you the kit when they have them or did they pretty much tell you that you are out of luck? It's like you said, why wouldn't they have enough of those on hand to fix their mistake??

Ilovemyprince82
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:12 AM

Thanks for the post. I have a Graco but not a recalled one. 

MiSs.SmOkEy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Ya I saw this a couple days ago when my sons crib was recalled. 

Aden Jacob (4-20-2008)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
mommyjenn84
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:18 AM

thank you. i saw this a few days ago but this site helped because they have the picture showing the affected and not affected strollers. sadly im sure my older girls strollers were affected, thankfully nothing happened. but luckly my new stroller (travel system) is not. this site was so helpful to actually see that. thank you to ALL the mommys who have brought this up though. i find it sad that 5 kids had to lose part of their finger, and 2 had them cut up, to have this brought to parents attention. and heres a BUMP to keep this post going

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)