Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone???

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:31 AM
  • 2 Replies

just have a baby recently, that wants to loose weight and could use a buddy to talk , and keep you on track i need one bad, i just had my baby four months ago, and i still weigh 140 and i want to be back down to my 110 lol, if anyone is intrested add me, and message me and well talk, i need someone to keep me motivated and going, like support i guesss you would say.

or has anyone had a baby and lost all the baby weight? if so what did you do ? what exersizes did you do, im so lost i never worked out before but i deffinitly need to, please help me, :)

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KBix
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:41 AM

i go to the gym nightly monday-friday.  i used to do 5 miles on the bike but recently went up to 8 miles (you need 60 minutes of cardio to burn fat) also i do 100 lbs on the oblique machine for 50 on each side. I do 100 crunches on the crunch machine with 100lbs of weight. I also do hip abduction 100 times on 100lbs.

Also make sure you have lean protein foods, and get your fiber in daily. I also take Jillian Michaels FatBurner to give me a little boost.

TempestRayne
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Make sure you eat more complex carbohydrates and fruits and veggies(mostly veggies)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)