Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't stand it!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:12 AM
  • 3 Replies

All SO and I seem to do these days is fight.  I can't stand it.  I don't want to be touched and I don't really care that it bothers him.  I do love him with all my heart but I just can't stand him lately.  He knows that I am pregnant and very irratable but that doesn't seem to stop him from rubbing me the wrong way constantly.  So we fight about the stupidest little things constantly.  Anyone else going through the same major irritability issue?

pregnancy calendar

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
RyansMommy6407
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:15 AM

I actually hated people for no reason when I was pregnant, too. They just rubbed me the wrong way (but I liked them before and after I was pregnant) It's just your hormones. Tell him not to take it seriously. I once threw a glass at my dh's head just because he made me mad. lol. You get irrational when you're pregnant

ibarrasgirl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:42 PM

I was like this a ton!  I'm almost 15 weeks now and I'm just starting to even out.  It's hormones and you're just gonna tell him it's nothing personal.  Everything about my husband pissed me off, for no reason, lol, his BREATH would make me mad.  And being touched, not this preggo!  I literally just got over it, hormones are nuts right now for you hun, it's very common to be fighting, he just really needs to be understanding...right now more than EVER!!  Hang in there, you guys will be fine.

NeuroticLex
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:41 PM

My dh's favorite response, when I was off the wall crazy pregnant, "I'm not gonna get mad, I'm gonna walk away. BECAUSE YOU'RE FRICKEN CRAZY and PREGNANT!"

This too like so many other pregnancy "symptoms" will pass. Don't forget it's not just your body that's changing, but you are probably thinking way more about the what if's which can be an anxiety attack waiting to happen. You'll be fine. Just remember to tell him you love him so his feelings don't get so hurt.

I made dh cry while pregnant, not an easy task to complete.

good luck 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)