Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing Myself

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:13 PM
  • 8 Replies

But I'm not famous......

Bon Jour mon amie, my name is Alexis and I hail from New Orleans. I'm a 26 yr old mother of 3. I'm a stay at home mom with a stay at home mind. Trying to break that streak. I'm really just looking for some true blue friends that I can call upon for laughter and conversation. I tried my kids but they couldn't get on my level. LOL! Besides a one sided conversation has it's downfall....like is it talking to yourself if your 1yr old can't talk yet? *Sigh*

Just trying to remember what it was like to be an adult and what the real world brings besides laundry and snack time. It would also be nice to know that I am not the only mother going through potty training.....talking back......tantrums.....how long is toooooooo long of a time out.....and is it really that bad if they eat the crayons? I'm mean everyone finds neon orange poop amusing right? Something to smack you back to reality..."What did you eat? What is that? Is that a crayon?" All the while their little legs kicking and that adorable smile...couldn't I have used a laugh that day?

Enough of me what's up with you girls?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KBix
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:03 PM

i just got done cleaning my house. now i am sitting here yelling no every 5 freaking seconds at the dogs and the boy.

but tonight i have the gym.

i am a very boring person lol

mommy0815
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:24 PM

Hey! Im Gina...a 22 yr old mother of 2. Son Bryson is 4 and daughter Cheyenne 1. We live in Georgia and its never a boring day....always something going on that makes me want to scream in a pillow!!! lol

Nice to meet you and welcome to the group!!

GenevieveD
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:25 PM

So nice to meet you! Do you perfer to be called Lex? I'm Gen, welcome to the group :)

fairymom2316
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:44 PM

Welcome to the group! You sound like a fun person to hang around with =)

bearsbabies
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Hey welcome to the group. Im a part time mom with twin boys so my daily conversation is very limited they are 8 months lol. If you need to chat hit me up

ethansmommy0202
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:20 PM

Hi everyone my name is Leah. I'm 23 and I have a son who will be one in a few weeks. I also babysit a 18 month old boy so my hands stay pretty full. My days consist of teething and learning to walk and I love it.Ok well I could do without the teething part

Zakiya
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:41 PM
Hi I'm Zakiya.. I'm also in New Orleans!!! Woohoo go saints!! Lol I had to say that.. Anyway I'm 21 and I'm a mom to two active children and I have one baby kitten. I would love to chat please feel free to leave me a note!! Look forward to chatting.
NeuroticLex
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:40 PM

Quoting GenevieveD:

So nice to meet you! Do you perfer to be called Lex? I'm Gen, welcome to the group :)

I do prefer to be Lex. Alexis isn't really my style. I feel like I'm suppose to be a single blonde college student that lives in Miami and drinking pina coladas. I love all that but college. And being single. and ......insert foot here surprise mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)