Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teething 1 Month Old

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:08 PM
  • 6 Replies

My son is a month old and is teething. Ive got baby oragel but it doesnt seem to do the trick. and ideas?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
HisMKat2Twins
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:10 PM

teething tablets worked really great for my twins, they HATED the orajel. Try the tablets

milwamollymommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:15 PM

ohh your poor little one, so little to be teething, especially since most at that age cant really hold the rings yet, or eat bisquits, or even the viberating rings, maybe just hold a wet wash cloth, my little one just got his first tooth like two days ago, and he didnt like oragel either,

milwamollymommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:15 PM

what are thease tablets, ive never heard of them, where can i buy some,

Quoting HisMKat2Twins:

teething tablets worked really great for my twins, they HATED the orajel. Try the tablets

KBix
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:18 PM

they are called Hylands Best  Teething Tablets you can get them at walmart in the baby section. They are all natural so you dont have to worry about  over dosing.

I have seen them at Drug Stores too

Quoting milwamollymommy:

Quoting HisMKat2Twins:

milwamollymommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:21 PM

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! i needed something, we have it all, and i hate using tylenol,

Quoting KBix:

they are called Hylands Best  Teething Tablets you can get them at walmart in the baby section. They are all natural so you dont have to worry about  over dosing.

Quoting milwamollymommy:

Quoting HisMKat2Twins:

KBix
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:24 PM

you will def love these....i used them too for when my wisdom teeth were coming in. they work fantastically and they melt away and have no taste.

Quoting milwamollymommy:

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! i needed something, we have it all, and i hate using tylenol,

Quoting KBix:

Quoting milwamollymommy:

Quoting HisMKat2Twins:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)