• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a favorite?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:46 PM
  • 19 Replies

Just curious, do you have a favorite child? Does anyone know you have a favorite? How do you feel about it? Normal? Guilty?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristynRuth
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Yes of course, my first born is my favorite. Of course he is my only... LOL

GenevieveD
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Not really, I mean Pepper is 7 so she's a little person now and Una is still just a baby so it's two different kinds of interaction. I couldn't even compare the two.

bearsbabies
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:48 PM

well dont tell your husband that lol

evnsmm05
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I have two kids one is 4 and the other is4 months. I dont have a favorite ut I love them in different ways i guess. my first born I was so uptight with that I didnt enjoy it as much as I should have or could have but still love he to death. my 4month old hes a lot easier. now I know why my parents were different with my sister and me :)

jmc52006
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:52 PM

my daughter is my favorite shes my one and only (for now)

nikkiJ86
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:55 PM

I wouldn't say that I have a favorite.I love them both and have different bonds with them. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say because I know I didn't explain it too well,lol.

bearsbabies

i know i always thought my brother was favored, now I realize some people need to be loved in diff ways

Quoting evnsmm05:

. now I know why my parents were different with my sister and me :)

Trishintraining

I've only got one.. and we're stopping at one (woot!) So no favorites for me :)

mrs_vinita
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:57 PM

I don't have a favorite, but I feel for them two different ways. I mean, I love them both completely and the same as they're both my children, but.... How do I explain this?....

My dd, 7 y/o, I love her for her kind heart, eccentric outlook, stubborn hard headedness. She was my first and it was just the two of us for the 1st year and a half of her life. My ds, 4y/o, is my sweet baby boy. He has some difficulties in life, he and I have such a special bond. I worked full time with dd and I've been a stay at home since I was 6 month pregnant with ds. He is an amazing little boy and I never knew I could have such a connection with a little boy. It's sort of like how a daughter may have her father wrapped around her finger, that's how it is with my son. I love them for their different personalities. Ugh, that probably makes no sense but it's the best I could do.

Jenn, book & movie loving, SoCal living, SAHM to Cassie & Hudson, wife to John, with 4 crazy pups, Lexi, Holly, Buddy, and Daisy, & 1 sweet kitty, TigerLilly!

Domzmom2005
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:01 PM

Yep it is the one that isn't aggravating me at that certain point in time lol

I honestly can't pick one!

baby

baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)