Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was your favorite?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:55 PM
  • 14 Replies

What was your favorite show growing up? It could be anything, cartoons, kid shows, grown-up shows, etc.

I loved watching Pound Puppies and Disney's Gummi Bears!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bearsbabies
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:01 PM

Gummie bears for sure!, muppet babies, punky bruster, oh does n e one remember her? i always wanted my hair in pigtails. What else those rocker girls who were normal then they turned into super stars, gem and her crew, darn it i cant remember lol

Adri_n_Doms_Mom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:04 PM

Absolutely Gummi Bears! I had to go on YouTube to prove to all my friends that it was a real show, nobody had ever heard of it.

KBix
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:04 PM

TGIF!!! i soooooo miss the old days.

GenevieveD
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Smurfs

Salute Your Shorts

Hey Dude

David the Gnome

RoundHouse

Are You Afraid of the Dark

Clasrissa Explains It All

MayhemMomma
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:07 PM

Smurffs, My Little Ponies, Fragile Rock, Care Bears. There are alot more than that, but I can't think of them right now. Oh yeah! Heman and Shera...I blame those one on my brother! Oh, and X-men! I loved X-men...still do.

gigglefiend121
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:10 PM

My Little Ponies, the Simpsons, Full House,The TGIF line up was always good, Gummy Bears, Punky Brewster, All That, Clarissa explains it all, Are you afraid of the Dark, Rug Rats, AHHHHHH Real Monsters, Doug, Ren and Stimpy, I can't remember the name of the other Niclodeon show I liked it had a wombat and his friend was a cow named Heffer.

GenevieveD
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:13 PM

Oh! AND Rocco's Modern Life.....and Ahhhhhh Real Monsters!

Quoting GenevieveD:

Smurfs

Salute Your Shorts

Hey Dude

David the Gnome

RoundHouse

Are You Afraid of the Dark

Clasrissa Explains It All

evnsmm05
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:13 PM

I used to make my brother watch all the girly shows with me so I had to watch the superhero shows too.  but my favs was my little pony tales, gummi bears, smurfs, fragile rock his favs were heman xmen and the spider man super man and the hulk :)

violinjewel
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Punky Brewster, GEM, Small Wonder, Alf, we watched all those shows and cartoons from the 1980's and early 1990's. I loved them.

newbiemomma2b
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:10 PM

smurfs, carebears, the snorkels(Ithink thats what it was called they were like underwater smurfs with little tubes ont he top of their heads) The Smoggies(it was a canadian show) Power Rangers and Captian Planet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)