Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help with dinner

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:11 PM
  • 6 Replies

i need a chicken recipes for dinner took the chicken out of the freezer this morning but have no idea what to do with it help

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bearsbabies
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:16 PM

a little bit of fat free italian dressing and marinade it for an hour of just dump some in a pan and simmer on stove till chicken is done. mashed potatoes and broccoli

rosenichole
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:22 PM

that sounds great and is what i do all the time dh wants something differnt but thanks for trying

MyAbbyLove24
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Depends what kind of chicken(whole, boneless breast or thighs easiest)

Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole:

Ingredients: chicken(shredded), cheese(shredded, any kind really, whatever you have, I buy the mexican blend at Safeway), tortillas, green chile enchilada sauce(big can, sorry don't know oz), salt and garlic powder to taste.

Boil or broil chicken, then shred, add some salt and garlic powder for added flavor.

Then layer a casserole pan, first with some sauce, then tortillas(I cut them in half so they fit better), then chicken, cheese and sauce. repeat.Top layer should have just sauce and cheese.

Then bake at 425 for about 45 minutes!! This is so yummy and super easy!! 

CafeMom Tickers
rosenichole
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:22 PM

that sounds good i wil try that next time i make chicken or have leftover

i made Apple stuffed chicken breast it tast realy good so far i will post recipe if you would like it

CgWife2Will
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:19 PM

i always get new recipes at http://www.allrecipe.com/

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
NakiahsMommy
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Kinda late for dinner tonight but maybe you can do this next time....I use boneless/skinless chicken breasts (bone in is fine too)....I just put the chicken in single layer in a baking dish and pour a family size can of cream of mushroom soup over it (I usually make 4-5 pieces) and put it in the oven at 350 for 45 mins...in the last 15 minutes i pour in some frozen mixed vegetables. Serve it all over rice...it's delicious!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)