Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!! I need to stay home but still make money.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:08 PM
  • 4 Replies

Right now me and my fiance are working full time to raise and take care of our 15 month old baby girl.  But i was just informed that my gma doesn't know if she can keep watching her everyday.  my gma has a pace maker, so it takes a lot  out of her to watch her all the time.  but i can't afford to put her in daycare because that would be all i was working for. and i make to much to get help paying for childcare.  and if i just stay home with no income, we can't make all the bills. 

if anyone has any legitimate ideas for making money from home, please let me know.  i am desperate!!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jennypinfargo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:11 PM

You could do an in home daycare.  You would have to check into all the regulations and stuff, I think it is different for every state. 

SAHArmywifenmom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:15 PM

I have a business that I run from my home.
If you would like feel free to message me here and I can give you more information.
Either way, I hope you are able to find something.  I know how stressful it can be to find something to do from home.
Best of luck

army  patriotic  slide

Tyler & Athena 3/18/03              Charlie 11/4/03

nansea823
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:20 PM

acs has a program where they give u a voucher for day care. have u tried them u may be eligible despite your income

Quoting GraelynsMommy:

Right now me and my fiance are working full time to raise and take care of our 15 month old baby girl.  But i was just informed that my gma doesn't know if she can keep watching her everyday.  my gma has a pace maker, so it takes a lot  out of her to watch her all the time.  but i can't afford to put her in daycare because that would be all i was working for. and i make to much to get help paying for childcare.  and if i just stay home with no income, we can't make all the bills. 

if anyone has any legitimate ideas for making money from home, please let me know.  i am desperate!!!!

darbie2008
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:20 PM

my friend takes plege calls for the spca and for pbs she picks her hours and has been working a month and already has over 500bucks in her bank its not alot but it helps with food shopping and such she went to beattheratrace.com i think is what it was called 

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)