Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hate when that happens

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:02 PM
  • 5 Replies

i do this alll the time.  I will be sitting watching tv or reading or just anything... and suddenly I think "oh... I'm going to jump on the computer and look "something" up" but then when I actually get to the computer and sit down, I can't for the life of me remember WHAT I was going to look up!  Gah!!!!

I also am the queen of randomly calling someone for a specific reason and then once they answer having no clue at all why I called them... something about the sound of the phone ringing makes me forget things! 

OH... I just remembered what I got on the computer to look up!!! SIL's basketball schedule... HA... had to write it down so I wouldnt' forget again by the time I clicked "submit" on this post!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KBix
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:09 PM

haha you are sooo not alone. i forget a lot of stuff

ShireeCS
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:28 AM

I am the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do this constantly!

RandiJune
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:41 AM

HAHA its called mommy brain...........we all here on cafe mom...suffer from it...its a disease we enjoy having...since it means we have been blessed with children that make our brains go crazy...and also all the same make our hearts able to walk and talk outside of our bodies...gotta love mommy brain!

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:53 AM

I do the same thing. I call them my "duh moments".

I did it just the other day. I was watching a show and kept thinking that I needed to get something from the dining room when it was a commercial break. Once the commercial came on, I walked into the dining room and stood there trying to remember what it was that I needed.

TempestRayne
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:45 PM

I have a really bad memory too :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)