Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Waiting

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:05 PM
  • 10 Replies

So i have no clue what is going on...my c-sec scar is killing me, my boobs hurt, my sides hurt( but i cant really count that bc i worked out extra hard tonight) and i am supposed to start tomorrow....i reallly want to know what the hell is going on...and i dont want to test just yet bc i dont want to waste money if i start

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RyansMommy6407
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:06 PM

how long ago was your c-section?

KBix
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:09 PM

3 years ago

Quoting RyansMommy6407:

how long ago was your c-section?

ShyJen
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:19 PM

3 years ago and it still hurts??  Something is wrong then... You should get it looked at.

♥Im a hard working 27 year old Mama, Married to Eric (28 yrs old) for 5 years. We have 2 beautiful daughters together ages 3 and 6.. Eric and I have been together for 10 years♥
KBix
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:24 PM

its only hurt like this one time before but i am trying to not jump to conclusions...

Quoting ShyJen:

3 years ago and it still hurts??  Something is wrong then... You should get it looked at.

RyansMommy6407
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:46 PM

That's strange... If the conclusion you're avoiding jumping to is pregnancy, that's still strange. (I got pregnant after I had a c-section and it didn't hurt... but I did have a miscarriage when I was 6 weeks along) It still shouldn't hurt 3 years later even if you are pregnant. I would really consult your OB/GYN.

IndysMama
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:06 AM

sorry to say it, but call your doc as soon as you can.  i'd hate for you to be hurt worse because you didn't get it checked out.  :( i know thats not what you want to hear. the mommy in me says "better safe than sorry". keep us updated!

SweetPea05
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:42 AM

OMG OMG is reerees dream gonna come true??????

ShireeCS
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:09 AM

no comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting KBix:

So i have no clue what is going on...my c-sec scar is killing me, my boobs hurt, my sides hurt( but i cant really count that bc i worked out extra hard tonight) and i am supposed to start tomorrow....i reallly want to know what the hell is going on...and i dont want to test just yet bc i dont want to waste money if i start

mommy0815
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Yeah i would get it checked out because that does seem a little strange.....but if your wanting a pregnancy..GOOD LUCK! :)

KBix
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:02 AM

oh i got it checked out last time but  they said everything was fine and couldnt find anything wrong with it physically.

Quoting RyansMommy6407:

That's strange... If the conclusion you're avoiding jumping to is pregnancy, that's still strange. (I got pregnant after I had a c-section and it didn't hurt... but I did have a miscarriage when I was 6 weeks along) It still shouldn't hurt 3 years later even if you are pregnant. I would really consult your OB/GYN.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)