Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

We are all mom and we are all young! Please post here if you would love to make some friends.

The girls in this group are all amazing and i love them all dearly. Lets get to know each other and be friends!!!

by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM
Replies (2191-2200):
bellasmom1121
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I could always use new friends, i'm sick of all of these judgemental people lately. If you dont want everything to be about you let's be friends :)

oriannawhitney
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I am always open for new friends. Moms can never have too many friends. They need all the support they can get!

Hillman0714
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:55 PM

any of you from north dakota

mammma
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I just joined cafe mom,I do need friends.....walking outside alone is not fun anymore. I relocated from my country I live in the DC area.I will upload my pic once i find my camera.  Mommy to 7 week old adorable baby girl :-)))                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

mommoy03
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Hi, my name is linda and i'm 26, most of my friends live at least 45 min away or out of state so I would love to meet other mommies to talk to.

mommabug110
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I surely could use some more...I have one that has a baby also but we really don't talk that often or get to hang out :/

PollyProxy
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Hey y'all! I'm a young first time mommy to be, and I'd really like to meet some other mommy friends! A little about me: I'm in Indiana, and am suffering from Asperger's and social anxiety, so making real life friends is really difficult for me. I'm really excited to be a part of this site, and hope to make the kind of connections that I'm having trouble making offline. Hope everyone's doing well, and I can't wait to make some new acquaintances!

xxoo

~Polly Anne

Ladybugemt
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM
I would love some friends I dnt really have any here :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferdavid65
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 6:45 AM

I would there is no one my age where I live

Jenna511
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I am!  I'm the first one out of all my friends to be married and have a baby so I've lost touch with a lot of them :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN