Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are all mom and we are all young! Please post here if you would love to make some friends.

The girls in this group are all amazing and i love them all dearly. Lets get to know each other and be friends!!!

by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM
Replies (2191-2200):
bellasmom1121
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I could always use new friends, i'm sick of all of these judgemental people lately. If you dont want everything to be about you let's be friends :)

oriannawhitney
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I am always open for new friends. Moms can never have too many friends. They need all the support they can get!

Hillman0714
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:55 PM

any of you from north dakota

mammma
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I just joined cafe mom,I do need friends.....walking outside alone is not fun anymore. I relocated from my country I live in the DC area.I will upload my pic once i find my camera.  Mommy to 7 week old adorable baby girl :-)))                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

mommoy03
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Hi, my name is linda and i'm 26, most of my friends live at least 45 min away or out of state so I would love to meet other mommies to talk to.

mommabug110
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I surely could use some more...I have one that has a baby also but we really don't talk that often or get to hang out :/

PollyProxy
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Hey y'all! I'm a young first time mommy to be, and I'd really like to meet some other mommy friends! A little about me: I'm in Indiana, and am suffering from Asperger's and social anxiety, so making real life friends is really difficult for me. I'm really excited to be a part of this site, and hope to make the kind of connections that I'm having trouble making offline. Hope everyone's doing well, and I can't wait to make some new acquaintances!

xxoo

~Polly Anne

Ladybugemt
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM
I would love some friends I dnt really have any here :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferdavid65
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 6:45 AM

I would there is no one my age where I live

Jenna511
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I am!  I'm the first one out of all my friends to be married and have a baby so I've lost touch with a lot of them :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)