Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you need friends?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM
  • 2540 Replies
46 moms liked this

We are all mom and we are all young! Please post here if you would love to make some friends.

The girls in this group are all amazing and i love them all dearly. Lets get to know each other and be friends!!!

by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsEvansMomOf2
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:39 PM
12 moms liked this

I would. I just moved and I don't really have any friends around here. (or family for that matter). I could use people to talk to that can actually talk lol. 

supermom3806
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:41 PM
6 moms liked this

I have no friends. I have other moms I talk to but they just only care about them && its just UGH besides one she's the only one I call my 'real' friend. && I have no friends on here I mean I have friends on my page but I don't talk to them or really know them. 

KBix
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:42 PM

where did you move to? I just moved to Atlanta and my family is all 9 hours away.

Quoting MrsEvansMomOf2:

I would. I just moved and I don't really have any friends around here. (or family for that matter). I could use people to talk to that can actually talk lol. 

KBix
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:42 PM

as you can tell i am always here and i would love to get to know you more.

Quoting supermom3806:

I have no friends. I have other moms I talk to but they just only care about them && its just UGH besides one she's the only one I call my 'real' friend. && I have no friends on here I mean I have friends on my page but I don't talk to them or really know them. 

MrsEvansMomOf2
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting KBix:

where did you move to? I just moved to Atlanta and my family is all 9 hours away.

Quoting MrsEvansMomOf2:

We moved to northern Kentucky. Ick.

X.boo.X
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

ive been in and out of this town for... 10 years? and i dont really know anyone outside of work. im not the social butterfly, in the real world that is :D

KBix
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:46 PM

how old are your little ones?

Quoting MrsEvansMomOf2:

Quoting KBix:

Quoting MrsEvansMomOf2:

We moved to northern Kentucky. Ick.

KBix
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:47 PM
2 moms liked this

i am really shy in person but never shut up online haha

Quoting X.boo.X:

ive been in and out of this town for... 10 years? and i dont really know anyone outside of work. im not the social butterfly, in the real world that is :D

FortWorthMomma
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:48 PM

I would like to meet new woman to be friends with. I am in Tx and my Best Friend is in FL. So yes i know ppl since i have lived here all my life but i dont have true friends i guess you can say.

ttcboy n girlShauna J.White Wife,Mother and Friend!

mnjo
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:48 PM

I only have 2 friends! Add me please ladies!

-Marissa

27 million people are enslaved today. Help end human trafficking. To learn more, go to http://www.notforsalecampaign.org/about/slavery/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)