Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

We are all mom and we are all young! Please post here if you would love to make some friends.

The girls in this group are all amazing and i love them all dearly. Lets get to know each other and be friends!!!

by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM
Replies (2381-2390):
GabrielaMC
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I just found this site in the hopes of making new friends.. currently living in Dallas, TX - 20 years old with a 1 year old daughter!

Lily1990
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm really looking to make some friends.

nikkidallas19
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I need some new friends! I just moved back to San Diego and am in need of some moms I can relate to and make friends with. My daughter could also use some play dates as well :)

rockabillybetty
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:05 PM
IM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS!!! :) I LIVE IN AZ RARELY GET TO SEE MY (wat i consider) MY BEST FRIEND AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME CITY! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Hiiii :) im Seli Frm Az 27 and i have 2 kids boy(6yrs) and a girl(4yrs) im 25w5d pregnant with my final bby a girl due in December :) Hru

Quoting sd68145:

I need some friends. I have none:(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:10 PM
That's how I am and I could always use friends

Quoting KBix:

i am really shy in person but never shut up online haha

Quoting X.boo.X:

ive been in and out of this town for... 10 years? and i dont really know anyone outside of work. im not the social butterfly, in the real world that is :D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sd68145
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Hi! Im susan. Only one baby girl she will be two in November. I am 20 from ny.

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Hiiii :) im Seli Frm Az 27 and i have 2 kids boy(6yrs) and a girl(4yrs) im 25w5d pregnant with my final bby a girl due in December :) Hru

Quoting sd68145:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Kool NY i love it. Obviously ive never been there lol congrats on ur bby gurl she entering them terrible twos? My sons hit at 3 lol n my daughter is still terrible the one on the inside is just givin me a darn hard time

Quoting sd68145:

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Quoting sd68145:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hcplaskus
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 3:45 PM
DH, 5mo baby girl and I just moved to in-laws in Vermont and idk anybody and I don't have anyone to talk to except MIL. Anyone in Northern VT??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sd68145
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Yeah...she already started terrible twos!!

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Kool NY i love it. Obviously ive never been there lol congrats on ur bby gurl she entering them terrible twos? My sons hit at 3 lol n my daughter is still terrible the one on the inside is just givin me a darn hard time

Quoting sd68145:

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Quoting sd68145:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)