Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

We are all mom and we are all young! Please post here if you would love to make some friends.

The girls in this group are all amazing and i love them all dearly. Lets get to know each other and be friends!!!

by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
misskatie143
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Hello!  I am pregant with my first baby (due July 30th) and I would love to meet other young moms in the LA area. :)

SAHArmywifenmom
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 11:46 AM

We live in a small in Arkansas... Greenbrier.  Its about 45-60 minutes north of Little rock.

Quoting KBix:

where are you living hun. my husband is a recruiter down here in metro atlanta and we are the only military couple in our neighborhood. it kinda sucks.

Quoting SAHArmywifenmom:

I would LOVE some friends.  Living in a small town and being the only military family in our town can make things lonely at time since no one else can understand.  plus I tend to think of myself as a simple person and ppl around here seem to only care about money and the newest biggest thing they can buy. 

army  patriotic  slide

Tyler & Athena 3/18/03              Charlie 11/4/03

april80s
by Member on Jan. 27, 2010 at 12:36 PM

I could always use some more people to talk to.  I have family that live within 45-60 minutes from me and plenty of regular friends.  But only 1 of them have kids.  I live just south of Chicago, IL!! 

Earthangel0107
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 12:38 PM

I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS THE MORE THE MERIER. I NEED GIRLS TO TALK TO THAT ARE IN MY POSITION. I HAVE SINGLE FRIENDS WITH NO KIDS AND THEY JUST DONT UNDERSTAND ME. FEEL FREE TO ADD ME OR MESSAGE ME.

DylansMom213
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 12:48 PM

I would absolutely love to have more friends who are mothers!

sashasmom159
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Hi my name is marrissa i would love to met some moms in my area MIddletown, NY none of my friends have kids yet. i think i bore them a little with all the baby talk

jedi_momma2
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I always get scared I'm gonna offend someone by saying I'm anti FRG, but in my experience won't say anything to my face, and will whisper, and give dirty looks. Whatever though, who needs em. My name is Carissa if I havent introduced myself already.

KBix
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 1:03 PM

hehe my mom lives in Mayflower on the other side of conway!!!

Quoting SAHArmywifenmom:

We live in a small in Arkansas... Greenbrier.  Its about 45-60 minutes north of Little rock.

Quoting KBix:

where are you living hun. my husband is a recruiter down here in metro atlanta and we are the only military couple in our neighborhood. it kinda sucks.

Quoting SAHArmywifenmom:

I would LOVE some friends.  Living in a small town and being the only military family in our town can make things lonely at time since no one else can understand.  plus I tend to think of myself as a simple person and ppl around here seem to only care about money and the newest biggest thing they can buy. 

KBix
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 1:04 PM

haha you wont offend anyone. The FRG is a joke. Well most of them are. Where aqre you guys stationed at?

Quoting jedi_momma2:

I always get scared I'm gonna offend someone by saying I'm anti FRG, but in my experience won't say anything to my face, and will whisper, and give dirty looks. Whatever though, who needs em. My name is Carissa if I havent introduced myself already.

lovemypeanut912
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 1:04 PM

i always want new friends!

Quoting KBix:

We are all mom and we are all young! Please post here if you would love to make some friends.

The girls in this group are all amazing and i love them all dearly. Lets get to know each other and be friends!!!

i'm a working, vaccinating as long as its not ridiculous, candle-burning, forward-facing at one year but will extend next time, disposable diapering, breastfeed as long as possible (or till they're too old!), play time is more important than the dishes, christian mother who is 100% pro-life and can't imagine life without her AMAZING daughter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN