Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you believe in soulmates? have you found yours?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:15 AM
  • 11 Replies

well i do, and i have.

i may have taken me a while to find him. and i had to go down a a long and rocky road to find him..or rather he found me..but i do believe my husband and i were ment for each other.

we joke around all the time about it. cuase his natural body temp is always always 99 degrees and mine is always always 97 degrees. hes hot and im cold. we regulate each other! = D

now im not saying things are prefect with us. like all couples we ahve our issues too. but i think im rather lucky. for being so young. and to have found the one person in life im know in my heart im ment to be with. some people can go there whole life without knowing wha ttrue love is. and im lucky enough to have found mine.

**im a Proud mom to,Aiden-n-Riley**Married to Chris since 12-28-07**Proud to Stand by my soldier**Exspecting # 3,Due June 17th,2010**

boy n girlin loveamerican flag ribbonarmypregnant belly

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChancesMommy07
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Yes I do and I have. My husband and I met and started dating in junior high and have been together ever since. We are opposites in a lot of ways but we bring balance to one another. We have been together 14 years and married for 6.

~Jessica~ Mommy of Two Angels, One in Heaven and One in My Arms

Pudge_Pie20
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:49 AM

yes, i believe my SO and I were meant to be. It was my stepdad who set us up, and we both accepted the blind date as kind of a "ahh what the hell, ill humor him" kind of a thing. I knew instantly that he was special. My daughter instantly liked him, (which is odd for her, shes usually very shy and antisocial when she first meets new people and warms up later). We fit into each other's family like it was never any different. My parents love him, and I adore his mom. It's just to right to not be fate. 

It's kind of funny, because we had both actually had plans to move away in a matter of months, then we starting dating and without ever discussing it, we both seperatly decided that the other one was something worth staying for. We had some laughs when we finally found out that we had both thought the same thing.

And of course we have out disagreements, every couple does, but we work thorough them and were both commited and determined to make the relationship work, so it does.

JMKristy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I'm not sure if I do... my hubby and I have been together for almost 13 yrs, and I'm not saying we aren't perfect for each other. But I haven't ever considered us soul mates. I do 100% see us spending the rest of our lives together.... I guess I just haven't ever been into the soul mate thing! LOL!

fallenfey22
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:31 AM

I do and I believe I am with the man God made for me. Where I fail he excels and it works the other way as well. I can't imagine anyone more perfect for me.

abeautifulhope
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:20 PM

I so do and know that m hubby is my soul mate.  He told me when he proposed that he knew that we were meant to be the moment he saw me....awww...and I knew after our first date that I had found someone special that I could spend the rest of my life with.  We have our ups and downs which make life an adventure. I love him with all of my heart. :)

miller060905
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:37 PM

i do and i believe my husband is mine.  i honestly believe that if anything ever happened to him i would never re-marry. 

mamakrysoftwo
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Not only is he my soul mate he is my twin flame. 

Afwife52606
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:05 PM

Yes and yes

hreames
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:05 PM

YES.. My husband is my soul mate. We met when I was 16 and we've never been apart. There's just something about him, that when im around him I feel like I can breathe, and Im all the time falling in love with him all over again..

tristansgirl
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Yes I do believe in it and I have found my soul mate.  We have been together for almost 11 yrs and still can't get enough of him. We had our first child at 16 and instead of him running away like everyone thought he would He stayed and Loves being a family. We now have 3 great kids together and I won't change a thing about our life together. He makes me smile when he is home and Well I'm just a happier person with him close to me :)

Rebecca, Wife to Tristan, Mother to Jyden, Masyn, and Skye

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)