Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something I was thinking earlier lol DO YOU?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:22 PM
  • 13 Replies

I love love love this group!!!

I love that it is like thee most drama free groups there are on cafemom. But I was thinking about what it must take to keep it that way.

Do you ever bit your tounge and not say something you are thinking spicifically because you want to keep this group drama free??

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JMKristy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:27 PM

LOL! There are times I will not reply to a post, b/c I see where the drama could start!!!

I do love that this group is drama free! This is really the only group I'm a part of! I belong to crock pot moms and recipe swap... but there really isn't too much of an option for drama there! Other than that, I have left all drama filled groups! Even though, I must admit, there were times it was fun to read all of the petty little arguments going on in them!! Which I'm sure is horrible!! LOL!

bashishot
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:30 PM

Sometimes I do! Like when you had posted about the potty training and people were saying they yelled at their kids if they didn't do it. I thought that was crazy and I wrote something about it, but I did fear I might get reemed out!

bashishot
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:30 PM

Which groups are the drama ones? I kind of want to join them and read for entertainment haha

GenevieveD
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:31 PM

It's not even really biting my tongue. People are just nicer in here for some reason.

miller060905
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:35 PM

i agree!

Quoting GenevieveD:

It's not even really biting my tongue. People are just nicer in here for some reason.

bellaamore
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:43 PM

I was a member before, and I didn't like it at all...I came back and for some reason people just seem to be better people in these group than the ones I was a member of.

KCornett04
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:50 PM

I've bit my tongue but not really to keep the group drama free. Im trying to watch what I say and be more supportive. Even though I sometimes want to reach through the screen and slap someone while screaming "What are you thinking?!" I guess it is all about self control and helping the people not bashing.

TempestRayne
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:59 PM

LOL, a couple of years ago it seemed like this group was headed for a shut down, as much drama as their was.  I'm glad it has settled down. 

mmtosam06
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:55 PM

yep i try too anyow im usually successful st biting my tongue

crazyangel_52
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:27 PM

i don't come in here very much but i love it cause there is not all that much drama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)