Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what's on YOUR to-do list today?!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:51 PM
  • 39 Replies

Okay ladies!  What is on your to-do list today?!?! 

me?

I need to go take a shower, get dressed, and do my hair and make-up so that 1 - I will have more energy to do all the other things I need to do today, and 2 - i can take a picture of my new hair for you girls!  hehe!

I also need to go put the girls new car seats in the truck, and clean my WHOLE house.... oh the joy!  HAHA!!!!

~*~ Jenna ~*~  Wife to Mark : Mom to Emily & Riley

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamakrysoftwo
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Clean up the kitchen and bathroom, take a shower, put off cleaning car, buy a present for my son's second b-day and go to work.

hreames
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Well I had a meeting a church today and I just got done with that. I have to go to wal-mart  and buy some groceries, I need to go to the dollar store. I have to pick up my little brother who lives 30 miles away then I need to clean house, fix dinner, give kids a bath.  WOW that's a lot of stuff. I need to squeeze in somewhere to sit down... LOL

supermom3806
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Well I already cleaned the living room, dining room && kitchen. I'm working on dishes && I need to work on laundry.

That's about it I believe. I think my husband wants to go to Faraway (grocery store) to get some shopping but I'm not sure. He's working til 3 today && its only noon.

Blaiden
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:01 PM

Clean the kitchen and put away laundry. Then I'll probably go to the gym.

tristansgirl
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Well.....we got our tax money back yesterday/today (it posted last night but I knew it was going to be there) So I have spent the morning Doing all the bills, Paying off ALL of our dr. Bills, Ordering checks because i only have 3 more after all the bills. Oh yea and picking up my Girl scout cookies from my sisters house. But I also have to clean and get ready for my DD's birthday tomorrow :)

Austinsmommy126
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:08 PM

omgsh I have a busy day planned...and I am 8 months preggo lol I am exhausted just thinking about it. 

Run errands ( go to Lowes, Target, Craft Store, and Babies R Us)

Get the oil changed in the suv

Finish re-decorating our 4 yr old sons room ( I have everything....just need to put it all up lol)

Organize the nursery ( will easily take 2 hours...)

Clean the house top to bottom (  I am nesting ahhhh)

and somehow make time to make lunch for 3 oclock when our good friends come over for lunch.   

Good thing::: our son is with my mom this weekend...so I am able to get a lot done.  im sleepy.

army_wifey_06
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Well I've already showered and started a load of laundry. I still need to do my hair and makeup and then we're going to have some lunch before we head to the lake to go walking and take DS to the park to play on the swings. We have a pretty relaxed day planned. When we get home I'll probably do some laundry, make dinner, and then watch a movie. Nothing too exciting :)

CafeMom Tickers
GenevieveD
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Absolutely nothing. I may not even get dressed.

Scott is out of town, I started my period and I am in a terrible mood.

I am however going to eat this entire pan of brownies.

miller060905
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:32 PM

LOL.  I would like to not get dressed and do nothing... but i kind of promised dh that if he let me go to town yesterday i would clean the house today while he was at work.... he doesn't get off til 7 am tomorrow.... so i've got plenty of time.... but i really should just do it first thing so i don't lose my motivation!  LOL

Quoting GenevieveD:

Absolutely nothing. I may not even get dressed.

Scott is out of town, I started my period and I am in a terrible mood.

I am however going to eat this entire pan of brownies.

miller060905
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:33 PM

WOW.  you do have a busy day.... don't wear yourself out too much!

Quoting Austinsmommy126:

omgsh I have a busy day planned...and I am 8 months preggo lol I am exhausted just thinking about it. 

Run errands ( go to Lowes, Target, Craft Store, and Babies R Us)

Get the oil changed in the suv

Finish re-decorating our 4 yr old sons room ( I have everything....just need to put it all up lol)

Organize the nursery ( will easily take 2 hours...)

Clean the house top to bottom (  I am nesting ahhhh)

and somehow make time to make lunch for 3 oclock when our good friends come over for lunch.   

Good thing::: our son is with my mom this weekend...so I am able to get a lot done.  im sleepy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)