Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cartoons!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:24 PM
  • 9 Replies

What cartoons does you kids watch??

My daughter is 7 and she love Hannah Montana. My son is two and he loves Yo Gabba Gabba and Sponge bob... big smile mini

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
supermom3806
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:32 PM

My son love's Scooby-Doo, Little Bear. He'll sit && watch Spongebob once in awhile.

Really anything on Nick Jr., PBS && Nick.

bellaamore
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:34 PM

He pretty much watches anything he wants. LOL.. We do not allow the Disney channel, and he usually watches PBS until their cartoons go off.

He prefers things other than cartoons usually, though.  He is a big horror movie fan.

allymas0908
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:36 PM

My son LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba, (so excited the new season starts soon!), Jacks Big Music Show and Word World. We watched Lazytown yesterday and he seemed to like that also!

hailnbray
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:41 PM

my 6 yr old doesnt really watch much tv. the 2 yr old loves just about anything on nick jr. max and ruby, dora, ect

miller060905
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:43 PM

my youngest who is 3 loves little bear, wow wow wubzy, olivia, dora, diego, ect...  and the land before time movies

my 4 1/2 yr old is all about scooby-doo, tom and jerry, pink panther, ect.... the older cartoons basically!

erikays
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:03 PM

we like the sprout channel, yo gabba gabba, and old school cartoons.. we love yogi bear :)

jenn210830
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:34 PM

my 2 y/o ds likes wow wow wubzy, little bill, caillou, kipper the dog, wonder pets and yo gabba gabba

nemosmom
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:36 PM

my 5 year old and 17 month old watches anything on nick jr, disney channel, and the channel scobby doo comes on

kristielee79
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:36 PM

My 3 YO son is watching that right now! LOL....He LOVES The Upside Down Show, Max and Ruby, Dora, Olivia, Ne-Ho Kilan (sp?) and as crazy as it sounds, he LOVEEEES iCarly!! LOL....the girls watch such a variety and my 8 year old loves DIY Network and HGTV!!

Quoting NicsMomma07:

Anything on Nick JR! His absolute fave is Wow Wow Wubbzy though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)