Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank you STBX Piog

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:39 PM
  • 1 Replies

Dear STBX,

Thank you for not wanting to show your daughter you care.Thank you for showing her what a REAL DAD isnt.Thank you for for making it impossible for me to file taxes cause you decided to claim the dughter you dont see nor havent seen since July 14h 09.Yeah she stopped askin for you in Oct & guess what she is asking for you again but you wanna be a douche & not call my mom on her cell or email me & or bther calling the house phone hich you have the 2#'s plus m email to want to see her.Thank you for putting a non working # on the papers really that will fall on you.Oh btw you are committing adultery when you are living with someone else while still legally married you moron.No your daughter isnt watching me type this.Also note you will only get supervised visitation only.Yeah im annoyed with you but you brought it on yourself & as for the papers is it that damn hard to put July 14th down???I mean really how can you say we stopped living together June 1st but yet you were convicted on a July 14th Dv (domestic violence) charge????I honestly think you dont know how to tell the truth but know that what you did to me it will happen to you 10x over because Karma works like that.

Stephanie a non vaxxing/cloth diapering/full term breastfeeding wohm /WoW addicted momma to a 3yr old princess

Join us on 20 Something Moms - - Group Mod

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
miller060905
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:45 PM

sorry mama!  (( hugs ))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)